Votes: 39 5.3%
  • Pellegrino Matarazzo

Votes: 6 0.8%
  • Ernesto Valverde

Votes: 3 0.4%
  • Cheese on scotch egg

Votes: 208 28.3%

• Total voters
You know times are bad when the moyes in shouts are growing and getting as loud as a Sean Dyche scream in the 88th minute.

No ta very much, we need to be more demanding of ourselves and the club.
This, 100%.
I mean I'd take Moyes over Dyche because he's a marginally better manager but it's like constantly buying crap cars from the same dealer and going back to the same dealer to buy the same one you traded in years ago because, some how, it's still on the road.
Just go to a different f*^*^ dealer and get a newer car.

Doubt he will play much, he there for the bench. Our RB Darnell Furlong playing really well, we have only conceded two goals, he not changing the defence at the moment
I see, he had one of the best defenses with you and also Huddersfield.

Would you see him fit Everton? He seems to be tactically. I know Leeds wanted him. Might end up at prem soon.

You know times are bad when the moyes in shouts are growing and getting as loud as a Sean Dyche scream in the 88th minute.

No ta very much, we need to be more demanding of ourselves and the club.

More demanding then a manager that took a club batteling relegation and took them on to win a European cup?

What would you he happy with?

People just hear moyes and automatically dismiss it because he was already our manager.

Moyes is blatantly our best option thats available to us.

This, 100%.
I mean I'd take Moyes over Dyche because he's a marginally better manager but it's like constantly buying crap cars from the same dealer and going back to the same dealer to buy the same one you traded in years ago because, some how, it's still on the road.

Moyes is 10x the manager dyche is.

Moyes took us over when we were battling relegation and turned us into one of the best teams outside of the top 4.

He then took over west ham who were battling relegation and took them on to win a European cup.

Whats dyche done? Kept Burnley in the PL for a few seasons till he got them relegated twice

This, 100%.
Completely agree. Noting we are not in a position to set expectations too high however we need to show a modicum of self respect. We all know the lack of respect he showed to this club when he could not get out to replace SAF fast enough and how he tried too poach certain players same time.

No thank you.

Completely agree. Noting we are not in a position to set expectations too high however we need to show a modicum of self respect. We all know the lack of respect he showed to this club when he could not get out to replace SAF fast enough and how he tried too poach certain players same time.

No thank you.

What waffle

Self respect? What self respect it this?we got Benitez as our manager.

And if moyes hadnt of "poached" one of our players we wouldnt of signed barry, McCarthy or lukaku with the money from selling fellaini and would of spent the season with no midfield playing kone up front.

As a few people have mentioned 3 at the back does seem the way to go with this set of players so get a manager that plays that system.
You have Patterson/ garner as right wing back options, mykolenko/ McNeil as left wing back options depending on the opposition.
Mykolenko could cover left centre back if Branthwaite injured.
Plenty of midfield options and would allow Ndiaye and Lindstrom to play in their preferred role behind the striker.
Depending on the opposition could leave lindstrom out for another centre forward.
It just seems to give us more flexibility and options.

Moyes is 10x the manager dyche is.

Moyes took us over when we were battling relegation and turned us into one of the best teams outside of the top 4.

He then took over west ham who were battling relegation and took them on to win a European cup.

Whats dyche done? Kept Burnley in the PL for a few seasons till he got them relegated twice
Better manager or not, it’s a backwards step in terms of competing with clubs around us. More years wasted with no progression on or off the pitch.

Better manager or not, it’s a backwards step in terms of competing with clubs around us. More years wasted with no progression on or off the pitch.

Yeah, wining a European cup would be a backwards step wouldnt it.

Its so embarrassing the way some of our fans are over moyes makes us look like a proper small time club. "He tried to buy our players when he left and then he said a mean thing" grow up ffs.

If there was another manager out there with moyes record of taking relegation battling sides and turning them into European sides you'd all be creaming your kecks over him.

As I said, cannot make any reproach on him for getting results here and at West Ham... As a caretaker maybe, but if we want to improve on results and style long-term he's holding up.

His first eleven at West Ham, quite astonishing that this was a team in a relegation battle as Pellegrini is also a good manager himself... Nonetheless I have a lot of respect for him.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-02 095359.webp
    Screenshot 2024-09-02 095359.webp
    23.9 KB · Views: 5

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back