Votes: 39 5.3%
  • Pellegrino Matarazzo

Votes: 6 0.8%
  • Ernesto Valverde

Votes: 3 0.4%
  • Cheese on scotch egg

Votes: 208 28.3%

• Total voters
Just get Moyes in and get it over with. This squad has a lot he could work with and set us up similar to his westham team that won a trophy .
Yes, similar to his West Ham team. The same West Ham team whose fans wanted him out, because despite winning a trophy, he served up the same turgid football as he did for far too many years here. I don’t know about you fella, but the thought of that dinosaur coming back here makes me want to give up on Everton completely!

I was talking to in the alehouse after the game and was saying we should go after Corberan but it was pointed out that he had just took Holgate which is a bit of a worry
Why?, it's only for back up, I doubt he will play that much plus we have had a few poor players that Corberan has worked on, he very methodical in his involvement of players, no day's off and personal one to one meetings after each performance whether in a match or training.

I would like Corberan but I think the only one who touches us in our current ownership limbo situ is Moyes.

However Moyes rarely works well with a DOF so I wouldn’t think he would be Thelwell’s preference but it might well be Moshiri’s only option

Yes, similar to his West Ham team. The same West Ham team whose fans wanted him out, because despite winning a trophy, he served up the same turgid football as he did for far too many years here. I don’t know about you fella, but the thought of that dinosaur coming back here makes me want to give up on Everton completely!
Turgid football in the Prem or expansive attacking football in the Championship?

I would like Corberan but I think the only one who touches us in our current ownership limbo situ is Moyes.

However Moyes rarely works well with a DOF so I wouldn’t think he would be Thelwell’s preference but it might well be Moshiri’s only option
Has he ever worked with a DoF before? Genuine question? Is there much evidence to go on there?

Has moyes even got anyone at the club who would bring him back now also after moshiri changing his mind on him with carlo. I do think moyes would take the job here if we did go after him just dont kno who would reach out to him at the ckub now

Has moyes even got anyone at the club who would bring him back now also after moshiri changing his mind on him with carlo. I do think moyes would take the job here if we did go after him just dont kno who would reach out to him at the ckub now
I always sort of thought the ship sailed with Kenwright passing but I think now that he's free and that Moshiri interviewed and almost gave him the job before makes it plausible. Plus he can play the relegation candidates to European trophy winners card now

They only started complaining in the season they tried to move from a counter style to playing a more front foot style. The players they signed weren’t good enough for the transition, with Paqueta being a lightweight.

However it was good enough to win them the Conference that same season. Last season they actually had their best ever start but decided to gut their squad in January anyway as they had decided to appoint Lopetegui. Not sure if it was clearing the squad for the new guy or they didn’t want to have too strong a finish and look stupid as they appointed someone else.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back