Votes: 39 5.3%
  • Pellegrino Matarazzo

Votes: 6 0.8%
  • Ernesto Valverde

Votes: 3 0.4%
  • Cheese on scotch egg

Votes: 208 28.3%

• Total voters
Yeah, wining a European cup would be a backwards step wouldnt it.

Its so embarrassing the way some of our fans are over moyes makes us look like a proper small time club. "He tried to buy our players when he left and then he said a mean thing" grow up ffs.

If there was another manager out there with moyes record of taking relegation battling sides and turning them into European sides you'd all be creaming your kecks over him.
He’s won one trophy in 20 odd years. The West Ham fans hated him. Clubs around us getting young progressive managers playing modern, expansive football and some blues want us to go back to the “knife to a gun gight” dinosaur who fecked us over twice!

We’d be in the same position as we are now but in 3-4-5 years while the rest of the football world has moved on

Utter lunacy

He’s won one trophy in 20 odd years. The West Ham fans hated him. Clubs around us getting young progressive managers playing modern, expansive football and some blues want us to go back to the “knife to a gun gight” dinosaur who fecked us over twice!

We’d be in the same position as we are now but in 3-4-5 years while the rest of the football world has moved on

Utter lunacy

Talking absolute nonsense again

99% of managers go their eniter careers without winning anything.

West ham fans didnt like him because he made them good and they started dreaming about the mythical footbalm they played for a week in 66.

So what we get a young progressive manager and just turn into the rest of the clubs who are bottom half but play pretty football?

No, thanks. I want a manager that has pedigree in taking teams into Europe and wining in the competition.

Not rubbing myself off because our manager is under 40 and has a trendy haircutt

Carlos Corberan at West Brom is a interesting manager.

Worked under Bielsa at Leeds before moving onto Huddersfield led them to the Play-Offs final but fell to Nottingham Forest.

Moved to Olympiacos but never lasted long before moving back to West Brom and back into the playoffs but falling to Southampton.

Plays a 4-2-3-1 which suits our players and he works well with youth players with West Brom having Tom Fellows thriving under him.
Yes and he was most probably top of Thelwell’s list when we were looking to replace Lampard.

Talking absolute nonsense again

99% of managers go their eniter careers without winning anything.

West ham fans didnt like him because he made them good and they started dreaming about the mythical footbalm they played for a week in 66.

So what we get a young progressive manager and just turn into the rest of the clubs who are bottom half but play pretty football?

No, thanks. I want a manager that has pedigree in taking teams into Europe and wining in the competition.

Not rubbing myself off because our manager is under 40 and has a trendy haircutt
Imagine still wanting a manager who left ten years ago but got us 4th place once. Nothing says lack of ambition like Dave’s Moyes

Says so much about our fans and their aims for our club … playing for a draw. Seriously, have you know pride?

It’s like still loving your first girlfriend- move on, she’s ugly now and there’s better shags out there

Imagine still wanting a manager who left ten years ago but got us 4th place once. Nothing says lack of ambition like Dave’s Moyes

Says so much about our fans and their aims for our club … playing for a draw. Seriously, have you know pride?

It’s like still loving your first girlfriend- move on, she’s ugly now and there’s better shags out there
Who's on your shag list?

If we replace the manager any time soon then he needs to be able to work with the players we have.

Moyes would be a sort of like-for-like replacement - although i think he is better with skillful players than Dyche (e..g Pienaar, Arteta).

Longer term replacemmment needs to be done with a new owner and some funds to get players in - probably better in the summer.

I felt Dyche deserved this season but he doesn't seem to be taking the opportunity to improve - seems out of energy and ideas, just a bag full of excuses.

If we replace the manager any time soon then he needs to be able to work with the players we have.

Moyes would be a sort of like-for-like replacement - although i think he is better with skillful players than Dyche (e..g Pienaar, Arteta).

Longer term replacemmment needs to be done with a new owner and some funds to get players in - probably better in the summer.

I felt Dyche deserved this season but he doesn't seem to be taking the opportunity to improve - seems out of energy and ideas, just a bag full of excuses.
He deserved to go into the season surely, after the club decided against a sacking in spring and having a good season ending.

He showed some signs of also adapting him to an extent, making earlier subs etc... Against Newcastle and Luton for example. However he didn't have the same credit for me as in December anymore... And there have been worrying things visible.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back