• Pellegrino Matarazzo

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Ernesto Valverde

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Cheese on scotch egg

Votes: 159 28.4%

• Total voters
Dyche isn’t leaving anytime soon.
The fans have had enough he’s a dead man walking. 777 wouldn’t have been impressed yesterday and Witt the boos at the end. apparently wander was asked about his first visit. Good apart from the result. He didn’t have to say the last bit.

They got rid of the hertha manager straight away, let’s hope we ain’t to far gone, when the deal goes through

I'd take Lopetegui, Carsley, Galtier, or Davide Ancelotti.
The good news is that it looks like Thelwell seems to be sticking to his guns and picking out half decent players.
Let him pick the next manager. At least this time there may be a bit more continuity than there has in the past.

I'd take Lopetegui, Carsley, Galtier, or Davide Ancelotti.
The good news is that it looks like Thelwell seems to be sticking to his guns and picking out half decent players.
Let him pick the next manager. At least this time there may be a bit more continuity than there has in the past.
There has been plenty continuity, we've been utter mince with the last three managers.

Hopefully he does get to select the manager otherwise what's the point in being DOF.

Like the choices but after the wolves situation Lopetegui ain't coming here to work with next to no budget

There has been plenty continuity, we've been utter mince with the last three managers.

Hopefully he does get to select the manager otherwise what's the point in being DOF.

Like the choices but after the wolves situation Lopetegui ain't coming here to work with next to no budget
yea, I'm kinda hoping 777 falls through, Moshiri panics and slashes his asking price and someone who's able to build a team steps in, convincing Lopetegui to step in.
So we fail to beat Bournemouth and get thrashed by the [Poor language removed] and dyche gets fired and we dont get a points deduction on the 25th and the PL deem 777 unfit and moshiri drops his price and a new buyer is found who has funds and Lopetegui is hired before its too late.
Simple, the everton way! ;)

Would like frank but got no chance, is sad that i honestly have no idea. Would like potter if we would be able to back him with players not going crazy with money, but to fit a style
Frank stuffed us last season......oh you mean the other Frank. Phew

What'd you reckon to a plan similar to the following?

Appoint Riquelme
Establish an academy in North America, South America, Africa, Asia, and Europe to capture the next Haarland
MORE Pink as our away strip
Sign Moutinho.
Make sure BMD pitch is the same size as Goodison Park
Fixed it for ya