Pitch invasions and smoke bombs

Thoughts?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

It is as if they think those with a ban cannot get a ticket or get in.

Good look catching the Northface Ninjas with face coverings on celebrating last minute winners.

Anybody caught with a "Can I have your shirt" placard should be given a lifetime ban and deported to Rwanda.
lukaku-shirt-sign-chelsea-oct21.jpg

What happens then if someone is celebrating a last minute winner and amongst the bedlam they get flung over the hoardings by the crowd surge. Do they get a ban for inadvertently encroaching onto the pitch?

How many were on the pitch against Palace and how much bother was there....besides the Palace manager attacking one of our fans?

It was people who were joyous.

Of course, we cant have that...working class football fans expressing natural football emotions...that's the sort of thing the anti-septic corporate bloodsuckers want canned and consigned to history.

They fear hooliganism and sponsors deserting the game. I sometimes think it might be a price worth paying to get this game back where it belongs: affordable and real.

That's not the narrative tho, the media peddled the nonsense that viera was set upon by evertonians so that's what yhe sheep believe

It takes only one jerk to ruin it for everyone, that's the problem. There is something spine-tingling about pitch invasions in a good way, the feelings of euphoria and release of pent-up emotion. Its hard to see how it can be accomodated without the risk of someone just getting carried away with themselves, or worse, even if it's not going to happen in the majority of instances.

I’d rather watch a bloke running about with his todger out, flares akimbo than Doucoure fail to complete his fifteenth five yard pass in a row and Pickford pick the ball out of his net after we’ve decided not to mark anybody above six foot on a corner again if I’m honest. That’s just me though.

Status
Not open for further replies.