Players Out on Loan 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
But it’s bizarre to confidently think he’d have been better.

…I am confident because I’m convinced Simms couldn’t have been any worst.

His back to goal play is adequate, he has physicality to occupy CBs, he offers aerial challenge, balls played up to him would not immediately come back, he comes alive when the ball is played beyond the opposition defence or when it’s in the box. It means he can run channels & score goals.

I’m not guessing. Just because Simms has never played in the PL doesn’t mean he wouldn’t be more effective than Maupay. It’s obvious to me.

Last edited:
Ellis Simms has been at Everton for 5 years, in that time we have had 8 managers, none of which have played him, how mads dat.
Well, as been said he played once, but on the other hand Antonee Robinson was with the club 4 years, none of the managers selected him , yet he has played many Premier League games for Fulham and made the last 16 of the World Cup with his country , how mads dat?

Harry Tyrer's Chester take on Kidderminster tonight on BT Sport 1.
Good performance from Harry. A win, clean sheet and he looked accomplished all game. 1 strong save but also looked calm in possession and commanded his box well for set pieces. Ok it's only division 6 but he looks capable of playing much higher.

Edit: travelling fans chanted his name too so that tells a story.

Well, as been said he played once, but on the other hand Antonee Robinson was with the club 4 years, none of the managers selected him , yet he has played many Premier League games for Fulham and made the last 16 of the World Cup with his country , how mads dat?
And is now worth 15m

Good performance from Harry. A win, clean sheet and he looked accomplished all game. 1 strong save but also looked calm in possession and commanded his box well for set pieces. Ok it's only division 6 but he looks capable of playing much higher.

Edit: travelling fans chanted his name too so that tells a story.

For me, division is irrelevant for keepers, in fact lower down the better. Far more balls into the box to deal with, far more strikers that will do him dirty when no one is looking etc. Pickford thrived from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back