Players Out on Loan 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think a player is allowed 2 loans in a season as long as its not in the same division.

That might be completely wrong though Eggs and it wouldn't be the first time I've posted absolute nonsense.

….I suspect you’re right but I was thinking more about the contract with PSV allowing us to bring him back then loan him elsewhere.

Last edited:

….I suspect you’re right but I was thinking more about the contract with PSV allowing us to bring him back then loan him elsewhere.

Can only play for 2 sides a season, one being PSV.

So no barrier to going on loan to Roma, the PSV deal seems to be a simple recall clause.

Roma would be a good loan for him and then back to us in the summer to compete with Coady/Tarkowski.

It seems the Welsh press are not too happy with Niels Nkounkou down in Cardiff.

“While Nkounkou has shown flashes of excitement going forward, he has left a lot to be desired defensively. He has been culpable for far too many goals conceded already. With goals for Cardiff at a premium, relinquishing them with such ease at the other end is unsustainable. Whether there is an option for Nkounkou to return to Everton or not, City need strengthening in that position. Or, at the very least, Callum O'Dowda needs to be deployed there as a stop-gap for the rest of the season.”

It seems the Welsh press are not too happy with Niels Nkounkou down in Cardiff.

“While Nkounkou has shown flashes of excitement going forward, he has left a lot to be desired defensively. He has been culpable for far too many goals conceded already. With goals for Cardiff at a premium, relinquishing them with such ease at the other end is unsustainable. Whether there is an option for Nkounkou to return to Everton or not, City need strengthening in that position. Or, at the very least, Callum O'Dowda needs to be deployed there as a stop-gap for the rest of the season.”

Bit of a weird one, played 17 league games on the spin for them, coach must see something they don't.

Bit of a weird one, played 17 league games on the spin for them, coach must see something they don't.
Yeah , could be just a journo panicking about Cardiff being drawn into a relegation fight, he seems to think it’s their priority , this was a previous sentence :
“First on the list of priorities has to be a left-back. The injury to Jamilu Collins was devastating and could not be avoided. Cardiff, in fact, should be applauded for acting so quickly to bring Niels Nkounkou in on a season-long loan from Everton.”

It’s hard to believe that all of Cardiff’s woes stem from Nkounkou..but you know what people are like once they decide a full back is no good.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back