6 + 2 Point Deductions

I've been thinking about this and have an answer.

Let's take the 'E' for Everton, add the 'V' for Victory, subtract the 'D' for Deduction, and multiply it by the 'F' for Fan Support.

(E + V - D) * F = Survival

Now, let's break it down:

• 'E' represents Everton's resilience and determination.
  • 'V' stands for Victory; the outcome we pray for in each game.
  • 'D' signifies the 10-point Deduction we're facing.
  • 'F' symbolises the incredible Fan Support we receive.
Here's the twist:

We all know that our/Everton's determination (E) is sky-high, and we are constantly striving for victories (V). Despite the 10-point deduction (D), our fan support (F) is off the charts!

So, when you plug in those values, the equation turns into something like:

(E + V - D) * F = (High + Very High - 10) * Tremendous Fan Support = Euro finish

And there it is! With our spirit of the blues, relentless pursuit of victory, and the unwavering support of we fan’s, the equation adds up in our favour, proving that we will finish in the Euro places whilst pointing and laughing at fruit heads.

So the premier league have had their foot on our throat for how long now?To the point where our net spend has been amongst the lowest in the league for how many of the past few seasons? This has brought us to the edge of relegation two years running. Now after "working" with us they then recommend a 10 point deduction. It looks orchestrated this. They have known for a long while what they were going to do. It looks like they have tried to relegate us with their lie that working with them reducing spending would be seen to benefit the club and league at the same time. Why would the club go along with this otherwise? It has resulted in us selling to buy and the club slowly eating itself cutting everything possible in order to meet a criteria the premier league must have set us. *****.

It wasn't about selling him. We couldn't sell him.

The issue was that we tried to claim a £10m loss because we decided not to sue him because it might have affected his mental health. The IC rejected it and said we couldn't claim the £10m because there was no proof we could have successfully sued him or that if we had won that Sigurdsson would have been able to pay the £10m.

It was bizarre that we even tried to right off the £10m. It got worse though we argued that the 6% transfer levy that all clubs pay that goes to players' pensions should be counted as an Acadamy cost. We also tried to claim interest for the Stadium when the loans were clearly for working capital.

I am amazed Moshiri didn't try to claim for the exercise book we had to buy when the dog ate our homework. Then again a junior school pupil would probably have come up with a better defence.
Where you on the comission?

Crumbs of comfort for me,

1. It is 10 points, not the 12 we feared.

2. Even with that deduction, we are still not bottom and in fact are effectively, looking at GD, two points from safety.

3. And this can’t be stressed enough, this is the best sesson in PL history for a team to survive this savage sentence.

With Leeds and Leicester back up next season the task might have been impossible.

4. At last this albatross has been removed from our neck and we can look to the future now.

I personally am more than confident we will survive this..

So COYBB.

And UTFT.
The sense injustice is contemptible and there for all to see..

But I'm going with this mate.

Onward Evertonians.

I've been thinking about this and have an answer.

Let's take the 'E' for Everton, add the 'V' for Victory, subtract the 'D' for Deduction, and multiply it by the 'F' for Fan Support.

(E + V - D) * F = Survival

Now, let's break it down:

• 'E' represents Everton's resilience and determination.
  • 'V' stands for Victory; the outcome we pray for in each game.
  • 'D' signifies the 10-point Deduction we're facing.
  • 'F' symbolises the incredible Fan Support we receive.
Here's the twist:

We all know that our/Everton's determination (E) is sky-high, and we are constantly striving for victories (V). Despite the 10-point deduction (D), our fan support (F) is off the charts!

So, when you plug in those values, the equation turns into something like:

(E + V - D) * F = (High + Very High - 10) * Tremendous Fan Support = Euro finish

And there it is! With our spirit of the blues, relentless pursuit of victory, and the unwavering support of we fan’s, the equation adds up in our favour, proving that we will finish in the Euro places whilst pointing and laughing at fruit heads.

ef04b067cf10288dc5089aa7ac81b825.gif

I was really angry at first because City will most likely get away with 115 breaches, while just one we get this, but after sitting down and having finally calmed down, this is our opportunity to while keeping up our improved form, still survive despite the points deduction and put a middle finger up to the Premier League board.

The last two teams who had deductions both went down (although Pompey still would have gone down anyway), so let's buck the trend and keep up the good form.

I do feel though Richard Scudamore and chums picked us as an easy target because we are not a financial powerhouse for the league.

So the premier league have had their foot on our throat for how long now?To the point where our net spend has been amongst the lowest in the league for how many of the past few seasons? This has brought us to the edge of relegation two years running. Now after "working" with us they then recommend a 10 point deduction. It looks orchestrated this. They have known for a long while what they were going to do. It looks like they have tried to relegate us with their lie that working with them reducing spending would be seen to benefit the club and league at the same time. Why would the club go along with this otherwise? It has resulted in us selling to buy and the club slowly eating itself cutting everything possible in order to meet a criteria the premier league must have set us. *****.

They've shown that City are taking the correct approach for all clubs in the future, deny everything and just refuse to work with them, let them spend a fortune in resources finding proof - the Premier League are not friends trying to help, no-one should treat them as such. Good luck to them if there is another attempted break away league too, I'm not sure they'll find as strong of an ally in Everton next time around (no doubt why City and Chelsea will end up with a slap on the wrist, they'll be terrified another attempt will be made and the 2 clubs who actually backed out first wouldn't do so again, the rest of them folded because of those 2 leaving).

I was really angry at first because City will most likely get away with 115 breaches, while just one we get this, but after sitting down and having finally calmed down, this is our opportunity to while keeping up our improved form, still survive despite the points deduction and put a middle finger up to the Premier League board.

The last two teams who had deductions both went down (although Pompey still would have gone down anyway), so let's buck the trend and keep up the good form.

I do feel though Richard Scudamore and chums picked us as an easy target because we are not a financial powerhouse for the league.
Scudamore retired in 2018.

Yeah I’ve read them all today. I no we have tucked things away. Just wish someone with a bit of sense back then went ‘woahhhh, we need to sell someone for 20m, quick!!!!