6 + 2 Point Deductions

Presumably it's forest's latest financial year that's caused their breach (given this is their first charge). So they could potentially face another charge next year and the year after given the three year rolling accumulation.

Either that or they will be forced to sell players. So basically it's just the sly6 who can carry on regardless of "P&S".

Presumably it's forest's latest financial year that's caused their breach (given this is their first charge). So they could potentially face another charge next year and the year after given the three year rolling accumulation.

Either that or they will be forced to sell players. So basically it's just the sly6 who can carry on regardless of "P&S".
Well i mean they blew crazy money in one sitting

On a side note, surely the panel reviewing our case should look at the improvement and Net spend of our accounts, are we some of the lowest net spends in last three years or so? Sustainable huh?

Well i mean they blew crazy money in one sitting

On a side note, surely the panel reviewing our case should look at the improvement and Net spend of our accounts, are we some of the lowest net spends in last three years or so? Sustainable huh?
I mean it works the other way as well I guess. You could sell £200m worth of players one year and reinvest that money the following year or two. But as soon as that first year drops out of the three years under consideration you could breach. Makes no sense.

You're that convinced they've upheld the -10 then. I said beyond Tuesday as well... so Weds onwards
They are unlikely to announce anything before the game, 10 upheld and its a toxic cesspit aimed at the PL,
If we've gotten 10 back it's a kind of let's all laugh at the PL atmosphere.
Anything in between could go either way.
They don't want the headlines either way.

They are unlikely to announce anything before the game, 10 upheld and its a toxic cesspit aimed at the PL,
If we've gotten 10 back it's a kind of let's all laugh at the PL atmosphere.
Anything in between could go either way.
They don't want the headlines either way.
But we have games every week. They may as well just get it done whatever the outcome