6 + 2 Point Deductions

The only way i would be ''''''''''happy''''''''''' with this absolute crock of bleep is if they have heard something on the sly about the second charge being void due to using 2 of the years already punished.

Not that I expect they will, I am fully expecting another six.

Still think it's an absolute joke we've any deduction given the mitigating circumstances....

Also surely this means that forest will surely be hit with 6 pounts too?

Would anyone be surprised if we got another 6 resulting in the 12 the prem originally wanted?

Hopefully we follow spurs lead and take it further, it took them two appeals but they got all theirs back
I doubt we will ever find out what the true nature of the breach was now, I think we may accept it and move on.
I can't help but feel that maybe the PL will ask for no points deduction for the second charge after maybe reaching an agreement with the club.

I wonder if part of the reason for the wording of our statement is because someone at the PL has had a word and said something like "we're probably going to have to give you a fine or something on the next one, but that's it, so take this one on the chin and when we re-write the rules at the end of the season that'll be the end of it"?

To which we've played ball and gone along with it