Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

POLL: Can we progress as a club while Kenwright remains in a prominent role?

POLL: Can we progress as a club while Kenwright remains in a prominent role?

• No: We are going nowhere with this utter Charlatan still as Chairman

• Yes: He provides Moshiri with valuable experience and expertise

• Cheese on Toast with an honourary role

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that kenwright and elstone have a completely different mind-set compared to moshiri. Moshiri means business it's taken him just over a year to give us a new stadium,I'd dread to think what it would be like if we didn't have moshiri.

I'm just not convinced on the proportioning of blame towards Kenwright.

Mate, Moshiri wants him in that role, talked up his value in that role...

How much longer are we going to pin blame on Kenwright?

View attachment 35323

It's all politics tho I suspect. There's probably little chance of control freak Kenwright going away quietly. Either way it's up to Moshiri to bin him off and the buck stops with him in the end.

I believe that kenwright and elstone have a completely different mind-set compared to moshiri. Moshiri means business it's taken him just over a year to give us a new stadium,I'd dread to think what it would be like if we didn't have moshiri.

Kenwright found the right buyer then Jack?

It's all politics tho I suspect. There's probably little chance of control freak Kenwright going away quietly. Either way it's up to Moshiri to bin him off and the buck stops with him in the end.

The bold is my point really.

How is he having a free ride? He made us debt free, got us our highest paid manager ever and is close to agreeing a new stadium

Only one of those is necessarily a good thing at this stage. The second hasn't 100% convinced, the third hasn't happened yet.

What new stadium has he given?

If Elstone and Kenwright are to blame and have a different mindset the fault is with Moshiri for keeping them on.

What new stadium has he given?

If Elstone and Kenwright are to blame and have a different mindset the fault is with Moshiri for keeping them on.
True I understand your point but would we be in this situation now with a new stadium practically near announcement without moshiri??

The 3rd has, Peel said yesterday we are close to agreeing a deal.

Hopefully a deal in the near future, not actually close.

We hoped to build a new stadium on Walton Hall Park.

We hoped to build a new stadium at Kirkby.

We hoped to build a new stadium on the Kings Dock.

Don't go jumping the gun just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back