Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

POLL: Can we progress as a club while Kenwright remains in a prominent role?

POLL: Can we progress as a club while Kenwright remains in a prominent role?

• No: We are going nowhere with this utter Charlatan still as Chairman

• Yes: He provides Moshiri with valuable experience and expertise

• Cheese on Toast with an honourary role

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. That's why the DoF post was set up: it hides all decision making so we haven't got a clue what the board do, what the CEO does, what the manager does...we all just assume that some glorified scout like Steve Walsh has bolloxed it up.

Job done for board and manager.
How did I know you'd be here. Quelle surprise.

And you know this how?
What on earth can Kenwright have to do with the substance of transfer business now? In the summer did it look even remotely the case that Kenwright was instrumental in bringing in Williams, Gueye or Bolassie? When the Sissoko calamity happened we saw who was dealing with the business end of it when Moshiri came out with his codswallop explanation of how it fell through.

In light of Ronald's post match comments regarding the transfer activity at the club, it seems that the mistakes of the past are still recurring, and important lessons are still yet to be learned.

The haggling, the inept summer dealings, the slow drawn out procedure that Everton transfers are still taking all points to no one other than William Kenwright and his pitiful legacy.

I just want to gauge opinion on his future role at the club. Should he remain as chairman or should he be binned as soon as possible and be judged in the history books accordingly.

Bill Kenwright: Can we progress with him still in the centre of things?

Kenwright might still be the public face of the club, but I doubt he has anywhere near the influence that he had twelve months ago.

There's no point in trying to blame him for losing yesterday or for the fact that Schneiderlin hasn't signed yet.

For the on the pitch stuff, the players and the manager are equally responsible.

If Kenwright's still actively engaged in transfer dealings then the time to judge is at the end of the window. If it's poor then, then it's down to Moshiri to sort it out for the Summer

No. That's the responsibility of the managers. The chairman doesn't identify players. But ok, you keep deluding yourself if it makes you happy.

Martinez was a moron who would probably have signed utter no marks even with a proper budget. But the last 15 years we've been hamstrung by BK asset stripping and general ineptitude. Martinez set us back badly, but BK has held us back for 15-20 years.

Martinez was a moron who would probably have signed utter no marks even with a proper budget. But the last 15 years we've been hamstrung by BK asset stripping and general ineptitude. Martinez set us back badly, but BK has held us back for 15-20 years.
YAWN

Kenwright might still be the public face of the club, but I doubt he has anywhere near the influence that he had twelve months ago.

There's no point in trying to blame him for losing yesterday or for the fact that Schneiderlin hasn't signed yet.

For the on the pitch stuff, the players and the manager are equally responsible.

If Kenwright's still actively engaged in transfer dealings then the time to judge is at the end of the window. If it's poor then, then it's down to Moshiri to sort it out for the Summer

It's a question I've albeit asked cause I'm feeling rather stung by yesterday, but it's a question I think needs asked for our long term future. It would be equally as valid if we'd won 1 nil yesterday.

All the murmurs suggest he's involved in dealings, people I've spoken tell me he is (whether they're right I've no idea), and I feel it's time he was removed from our transfer dealings altogether for the sake of our future progression.

Yes. Providing our Major shareholder continues off-field in the same vein and backs the manager in the transfer market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back