Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

POLL: Can we progress as a club while Kenwright remains in a prominent role?

POLL: Can we progress as a club while Kenwright remains in a prominent role?

• No: We are going nowhere with this utter Charlatan still as Chairman

• Yes: He provides Moshiri with valuable experience and expertise

• Cheese on Toast with an honourary role

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be extremely shocked if Kenwright is still in charge of day-to-day running of the club. That'll be taken care of by Suntan and his staff. I wasn't a fan of the mistakes made by Bill but I can only think that today he only has more of an umbrella role in influencing board decisions and sounding out Moshiri etc (more a symbolic chairman.) Could be totally wrong though as I know absolutely nothing. Would like a new chief exec mind.

You're right, I think about the little dig and reading too much into it. Should there be any need for little digs at this stage of his tenure though?

I haven't voted. If Kenwright & Elstone are still conducting transfer business, that's deeply worrying. It means either Moshiri hasn't learned his lesson from the summer debacle or he actually wants them in situ to deflect criticism away from him.

Elstone's Chief Exec, I'd expect the CE to be involved in transfers and I suspect Kenwright will still have some input. I doubt very much Moshiri is hiding behind them. If they're involved this time round and fail to deliver then Moshiri would need to remove them from the process.

Ah my Gif didn't even work haha

To sum up, solider down lol

Haha.

See above, but the real issue here is getting the transfers done. Personally I don't give a rats arse if Bill has the title Chairman, President or "owt else. It's up to Moshiri to make sure the right people are involved at the business end of the club. If we have an underwhelming window them he needs to act decisively before Summer comes around.

Time will tell and all that.

One of the am-dram plays I did last year was originally a Kenwright production. This rare insight has offered no clue whatsoever as to how pivotal his role is since Farhads arrival, or indeed whether he is holding us back in any way.

Hope this helps.

P.s People talking about transfers though, that would be Walsh and co not BK surely?

What people are forgetting is its a different ball game buying when everyone knows you have money.
Pre Moshiri clubs couldn't hold out because there was nothing to hold out first, now they can. After all the crying about going over the odds for Bolasie do the same fans really want us to do the same now for Morgan?

At a time when the likes of Blackburn, Leeds, Birmingham and Cardiff where being bought out by very shady businessman Kenwright held firm and waited for the right man to come along, He could have sold us to any old crook and made a quick buck but he didn't, He didn't because he loves this club and Everton means everything to him

At a time when the likes of Blackburn, Leeds, Birmingham and Cardiff where being bought out by very shady businessman Kenwright held firm and waited for the right man to come along, He could have sold us to any old crook and made a quick buck but he didn't, He didn't because he loves this club and Everton means everything to him

Correct, he has 100% delivered. Now it's over to Moshiri

d2312e22495335.563139739b5a2.gif

Kenwright tried to pack this club off to a retail park in Kirkby, which would have benefited no one but him and his mates.

I am astounded by people's continued support of him.

Kenwright tried to pack this club off to a retail park in Kirkby, which would have benefited no one but him and his mates.

I am astounded by people's continued support of him.

It was his only option to move the club forward at the time, He made a mistake, I think even he would admit that, You can't judge the man off one bad thing

If it wasn't for his football knowledge bringing a young Moyes in god knows where we would be now, I shudder to think

It was his only option to move the club forward at the time, He made a mistake, I think even he would admit that, You can't judge the man off one bad thing

If it wasn't for his football knowledge bringing a young Moyes in god knows where we would be now, I shudder to think
bill-kenwright.jpg

I agree, never look a gift horse in the mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back