Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

POLL: Can we progress as a club while Kenwright remains in a prominent role?

POLL: Can we progress as a club while Kenwright remains in a prominent role?

• No: We are going nowhere with this utter Charlatan still as Chairman

• Yes: He provides Moshiri with valuable experience and expertise

• Cheese on Toast with an honourary role

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elstone's Chief Exec, I'd expect the CE to be involved in transfers and I suspect Kenwright will still have some input. I doubt very much Moshiri is hiding behind them. If they're involved this time round and fail to deliver then Moshiri would need to remove them from the process.

1hafzt.webp

It was his only option to move the club forward at the time, He made a mistake, I think even he would admit that, You can't judge the man off one bad thing

If it wasn't for his football knowledge bringing a young Moyes in god knows where we would be now, I shudder to think
It was the only option which allowed him to remain in situ, and that's always been what mattered most. It's the reason he was happy to invite Earl/Green to shore up a sizeable number of shares, despite knowing full well that they had zero interest in contributing to the club beyond boxing off Sylvester Stallone with a scarf.

Appointing Moyes was a masterstroke, I'll admit. No one else would have been willing to go through two and a half years without a single first team purchase, at a time when the game was absolutely flush with money. It's the type of thing you'd expect from a Venkys or Cellino, but somehow Kenwright managed to get off with a few aeroplanes and a Heitinga cake.

. It's the type of thing you'd expect from a Venkys or Cellino,
Which is why we are currently languishing in League 1 with no hope of ever returning to the big league...

Bill is as he ever was. Just somebody else pulling his strings now.

It was the only option which allowed him to remain in situ, and that's always been what mattered most. It's the reason he was happy to invite Earl/Green to shore up a sizeable number of shares, despite knowing full well that they had zero interest in contributing to the club beyond boxing off Sylvester Stallone with a scarf.

Appointing Moyes was a masterstroke, I'll admit. No one else would have been willing to go through two and a half years without a single first team purchase, at a time when the game was absolutely flush with money. It's the type of thing you'd expect from a Venkys or Cellino, but somehow Kenwright managed to get off with a few aeroplanes and a Heitinga cake.

Nobody knows that, Lets stick to facts instead of throwing false accusations at a truly great blue

Which is why we are currently languishing in League 1 with no hope of ever returning to the big league...

Bill is as he ever was. Just somebody else pulling his strings now.
If Moyes had walked during that period, there's every chance relegation would have been on the cards.

Kenwright was smart to pay Moyes as well as he did.

If Moyes had walked during that period, there's every chance relegation would have been on the cards.

Kenwright was smart to pay Moyes as well as he did.

You mean he was smart to hire a good manager and pay him well, What a terrible man

If Kenwright is responsible for the delay in the transfers then he should remove himself from the process. If not him then whoever it is needs to go. We've known since early in the season that Gueye was going to be missing in Jan, he has been instrumental in us getting any results and probably our most consistent performer.

In Schneiderlin we have the chance to get in a proven quality international to help lessen that loss. His price seems reasonable given the market and it appears he wants to come to us so this deal should have been completed on Jan 1st to give him maximum time to get used to his new team mates. No ifs ands buts or maybes.

Martinez was a moron who would probably have signed utter no marks even with a proper budget. But the last 15 years we've been hamstrung by BK asset stripping and general ineptitude. Martinez set us back badly, but BK has held us back for 15-20 years.

Every time you go on this kind of simplistic rant(and I grant you that this is a forum and you're entitled to your opinion), you sound like a 15 year old kid who is enthusiastic but lacks knowledge. Please don't use the word 'moron' in any context, it is offensive to quite a few people. Look up what 'asset stripping' actually means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back