Pre-Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is this rehab taking place? I doubt it’s at finch farm. His agent has already said he isn’t coming back despite no deal being agreed for him to go anywhere else.
I suspect he isn't actually injured and their working out another loan for him.

Just wish I could be interested in such matters. June and July is just one long pre-season football bore whilst we all wait for the main event. Jeez.

Tickets for Sporting came on sale for STH's today . I wouldn't have gone except I promised a mate to take him to his first ( and probs last ) game at Goodison .Got my usual seat and the one next to. The new webpage is a nightmare btw. :rant:

Difficult to see the players with the sun behind them, but couldn't work out who the smaller lighter-haired player was in some of the training games towards the end going right-to-left. (Not Maupay.) Lewis Warrington or Liam Higgins maybe?

Looked on the official website for the preseason games after logging in and it’s £8.99 for a match pass, isn’t it free for season ticket members no more no? Not a chance am paying anything like that to watch that s**t.
Not sure about this . It's always been free for STH's to view pre season and U21's but I recently got an email inviting me to pay £35 a season I think it was . No chance of me paying anything at all .

Looked on the official website for the preseason games after logging in and it’s £8.99 for a match pass, isn’t it free for season ticket members no more no? Not a chance am paying anything like that to watch that s**t.
It’s free for STH as normal but game by game it’s £8.99 with the Sporting game only available outside the UK due to the archaic 3pm blackout on Saturday games

Status
Not open for further replies.