Pre season.

I think every year we are always the last team to add onto this!

All of the other PL teams that have announced pre seasons so far.

Gotta love the way that clubs go on about fixture congestion and players needing more rest, but come summer lets get over to the US and Japan and play more games.

So much for jetting off to Tampa Bay and Jacksonville then, proper small time pre season if its just these and Ireland.

I thought they would of announced the Ireland game with it being next month unless its just a training camp. now all we need is the home game against the usual mid table Italian or Spanish team to be announced
We were going to take a chance and book the flights to Dublin, think they were 68 return, knowing our luck they would then announce the game on Sunday instead of Saturday.

Gotta love the way that clubs go on about fixture congestion and players needing more rest, but come summer lets get over to the US and Japan and play more games.

they do "post season" tours as well, Spurs and Newcastle went to Australia at the end of this season and Newcastle got beat 8-0 by a team of Aussie Allstars! Clubs should not be able to complain to the league about the number of fixtures when they pull this nonsense.

I think this preseason is going to be short, because of international competitions, and we will only have a small squad so I think it makes sense to have a short preseason. I was hoping we would have a tournament at Goodison though because its the last season there and for many fans they want to be able to say goodbye, from all over the world.

If we couldn't have a tournament I was hoping we would play Bolton at home, because that was out first fixture at Goodison or organize a game against a club we have a link to like Everton in Chile (Vina Del Mar)

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back