Prostate check

Is that Cataracts Eggs - painful i have head - good luck ;)

….i had a detached retina and emergency surgery in April which usually results in a cataract, so I’m going in on 9th to have the cataract removed and a new lens inserted in my iris.

I went through exactly the same in my left eye 2 years ago so know the procedure well. Didn’t find it painful, just a bit uncomfortable but the outcome is amazing. My eyesight in my left is now as good as when I was in my teens, so hoping I’ll be better than for a long time after this.

Oddly enough have my first check up later this morning after experiencing some lower abdominal pains for a few weeks. Made the appointment for some tests but feel fine now after cutting right down on booze and caffeine.

Will keep everyone updated
It's nothing mate - hope they are find nothing wrong with the shape of your prostate - I have had it done a few times knees-up by your chest - it takes the GP 2 minutes to check the shape of your prostate - make sure he or she put lubrication on his glove finger ,,,,,,

Had Prostate exams galore in the last few months. I have an enlarged prostate and I am on 2 lots of tablets to hopefully reduce the size of it as was peeing like a police horse after 10 pints of Guinness, it was so bad I cannot have a pint before the match as would spend all my time in the lovely Goodison Park toilets. Due back in 2 months to see my Gp and if its not shrunk I will need a prostate operation (Turp) to hopefully sort me out. Just to add my GP is about 6' 4" with hands like size 10 shovels ...PHEW !!!!

It's nothing mate - hope they are find nothing wrong with the shape of your prostate - I have had it done a few times knees-up by your chest - it takes the GP 2 minutes to check the shape of your prostate - make sure he or she put lubrication on his glove finger ,,,,,,
They don’t need to do the finger Joey. I’m in a posh hospital. Not like one of your allotment sheds surrounded by your seedy mates.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back