PSR Transfer Deadline Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at last year’s accounts, the Simms deal is included even though that didn’t complete until July 7. So there must be some wiggle room for a near miss deal.

Anyone know what the criteria would be to include a deal like that in the previous season’s accounts, presumably it would have to be at a certain stage prior to the year end? Would a written offer be enough?

Thelwell also told us to expect sales. I would have thought that amounted to more than Dobbin and Godfrey. Otherwise, why say it at all? The clear implication I took from that was at least one, if not two of our big guns would be sold.

Maybe they've found the Arteta money. I'm no cheerleader for selling players below what we think is fair market value, but the thought of heading into another season with a hearing hanging over us does not bear thinking about. All when we should be looking forward with optimism to the new stadium and new ownership.

Something, quite literally, doesn't add up. If they are confident we have not breached, I don't see how that matches the narrative we have been given at all.

TBF Thelwell made that comment about selling before the Friedkin Group got their feet under the table. Under 777 half the squad would have gone by now

TBF Thelwell made that comment about selling before the Friedkin Group got their feet under the table. Under 777 half the squad would have gone by now
Gentle reminder that the Friedkin Groups feet are defo not yet under the table.

They are standing by the table, but they havent sat down yet and I doubt they have much say in whats happening currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back