PSR Transfer Deadline Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gentle reminder that the Friedkin Groups feet are defo not yet under the table.

They are standing by the table, but they havent sat down yet and I doubt they have much say in whats happening currently.

Don’t know so much. There’s a feeling that the dynamic around the club has changed in the last few weeks although I concur that there is many a slip … especially with the Mosh BUT the paying off of MSP makes me feel this is all but settled

I think it might’ve been £15m you know.

Sporting have to declare all their transfers, for whatever reason.

fb1376f2-fa5e-4968-9792-250b05a77305.png

Don’t know so much. There’s a feeling that the dynamic around the club has changed in the last few weeks although I concur that there is many a slip … especially with the Mosh BUT the paying off of MSP makes me feel this is all but settled
ITs the 4th entity that has tried to take us over in the last year, so I wouldnt be so sure.

But yes, this 1 does feel like a goer.

Im just not sure they will be "allowed" much input, currently.

TBF Thelwell made that comment about selling before the Friedkin Group got their feet under the table. Under 777 half the squad would have gone by now
But they’re really not. And they can’t change the last 2-3 years of financial results so we will still be bound to that. Hopefully it will alleviate actual cash flow issues and sales made will fund new purchases

TBF Thelwell made that comment about selling before the Friedkin Group got their feet under the table. Under 777 half the squad would have gone by now
I guess its just too much up in the air.

I wonder to what extent, if at all, the Friedkins are keeping a watching brief on this? I mean, we are probably going to be looking over our shoulders at best next season, or failing that, actively involved in another survival battle. A possible points deduction is therefore a huge potential threat hanging over us and one we may not be able to afford to deal with, on any level, football or financial.

As they have access to the books, surely this potential threat is as urgent and relevant as anything else. All of this is based on events in the past of course, but if was me that had already put 200m in, then I would be very firmly asking if the PSR issues had been closed off, and if not, why not? This is all on Moshiri and others shambolic mismanagement, and it will be such a shame if they have to begin their ownership under such an ominous cloud.

I guess its just too much up in the air.

I wonder to what extent, if at all, the Friedkins are keeping a watching brief on this? I mean, we are probably going to be looking over our shoulders at best next season, or failing that, actively involved in another survival battle. A possible points deduction is therefore a huge potential threat hanging over us and one we may not be able to afford to deal with, on any level, football or financial.

As they have access to the books, surely this potential threat is as urgent and relevant as anything else. All of this is based on events in the past of course, but if was me that had already put 200m in, then I would be very firmly asking if the PSR issues had been closed off, and if not, why not? This is all on Moshiri and others shambolic mismanagement, and it will be such a shame if they have to begin their ownership under such an ominous cloud.

…and talk of Leicester already incurring a loss because of their historic breach. What an unnecessary mess this all is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back