Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct, cool and relaxed to the point of being negligent in performing the duties required of him.

To be fair, given his standing in the game its no shame to admit we were duped. But there would have been no hiding if he had carried that form into the following season.

He's as bad as Koeman. But at least he was honest enough to not even pretend he liked us.
yes. His reference to Everton on leaving ran to seven words. 'I enjoyed my time at Everton but...'

Just as I feared RB is a bang average manager who is of the negative school, and football has moved on. Not much is changing my mind so far. We needed someone more progressive and forward thinking for me.This coupled with a very mixed bag and imbalanced squad makes us in for a bumpy ride. I hope we can have a decent season of course but have no expectations.
We have not played a game yet lol

Because Richarlison gives one about plying for Brazil but stopped giving a dime about Everton since Silva left.

We need to face up to the reality that the majority of footballers out there at the moment do not care about playing for Everton. It’s not been their dream when they were growing up. At best we can hope for a bit of professional pride from them or wanting to play up to get a move away. They all want to play for Chelsea Liverpool City and United now.

We should be doing what we did under Moyes, finding players with a point to prove who want to fight for Everton because we gave them an opportunity and they wanted to repay us. We’re bringing in player after player though who couldn’t give two stuffs about the club and either want a retirement pay check, to sit on the bench and get paid more than where they were before, or want guaranteed first team football regardless of their performance so they can sack us off in a few years.
I think that is a bit harsh on Richarlison and a couple of the others but I think a major part of our problems stems from signing players who had very little to prove and had little hunger for the Everton cause.

It'll be kicking - off every home game with Everton fans kicking the crap out of each other because the happy clappers will be offended by the "fat Spanish waiter"chants. @ForeverBlue92 will be the happy clapper Ultra's leader.

and @Noisy noise annoys arms aloft akin to Russell Crowe in Gladiator bellowing:

"Why do you even support Everton"?

As one man in the middle of thousands chanting "FSW OUT".

We all know those players have got thet type of performance in them, but it's up to Benitez to knock it out of them and quick, or he will go the same way as those before him.

Better to get them out the way in a friendly like, but theres no guarantee that we won't take them into the league.

The bench was woeful yesterday with a couple of 1st trainers missing and bloody Kean and gbamin pinging, but more concerning was that a midfield containing Van Der beek and matic looked fairly comfortable against our supposed 1st choice midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.