Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was the team Alladyce had at Anfield:

Pickford

Kenny Williams Holgate Martina

Siggurdsson Gana Davies Rooney

DCL Niasse

To get 8th with that side was a miracle - pound for pound done the best job since Moyes in terms of the side he had to work with NEA.

Pickford

DCL Niasse

To get 8th with that side was a miracle - pound for pound done the best job since Moyes in terms of the side he had to work with NEA.
And that is what is wrong with this club. The total apathy and lack of vision displayed by the board has over time filtered down into the fan base.

You’re happy with Benitez, you’re happy about Fattys achievements Described above.

Plucky little Everton, know you’re place, glad to finish mid table season after season.

This attitude sickens me

And that is what is wrong with this club. The total apathy and lack of vision displayed by the board has over time filtered down into the fan base.

You’re happy with Benitez, you’re happy about Fattys achievements Described above.

Plucky little Everton, know you’re place, glad to finish mid table season after season.

This attitude sickens me

Sadly Kenwright never sold us on before FFP was created to keep the ESL clubs dining at the top with the rest of us stuck playing with ourselves in midtable mediocrity.

Any hopes of long term success akin to the 80's is long gone truth be told - this is as good as it gets you may as well accept it for what it is.

Yet finished 10th with 1 win in 8.

Maybe Benitez finishes this season as strongly as Carlo started his?
When did he finish with 1 win in 8? We won twice in May against West Ham and Wolves, remember when we used to be good enough to beat them? Apparently you don't.

Are you making things up again?

You'll only find out if you drop the #agenda and give the fella a chance when his best players are back from injury.

My opinions aren't going to force Moshiri's hand. We will find out if he's up to it off of the back of the manager's ability, nothing to do with me. So far it doesn't look good at all.

Pickford

DCL Niasse

Which team do you think is better, that team, or the one benitez picked against wolves, or Watford?

And who do you think is the better manager, allardyce or benitez?

Sadly Kenwright never sold us on before FFP was created to keep the ESL clubs dining at the top with the rest of us stuck playing with ourselves in midtable mediocrity.

Any hopes of long term success akin to the 80's is long gone truth be told - this is as good as it gets you may as well accept it for what it is.
It’s a good job Leicester City didn’t hold to that mentality.

It’s a good job Leicester City didn’t hold to that mentality.

Leicester are an anomaly and are currently below us in the table mate - they'll be back in the midtable pack before long.

Long term success is now based on a clubs revenue to get around the rules - Leicester have won a league title and FA Cup and im pretty sure have revenues less than ours never mind the scab 6.

The summer after they won the title City and Chelsea took Kante and Mahrez off them, same way the ESL vultures ransacked Dortmund, Monaco & Lille after their domestic successes.

Thats your modern top flight football for you these days. Its why I've become numb to it all quite frankly I wont be seeing us win anything in my lifetime.

I'm not accepting it at all . For someone who is supposed to be a solid tactician can't get his team motivated and can't get his team team to even understand the concept of zonal marking at set pieces .
Add this to his historical snideness , I'd say I don't think you should expect any of us to accept the situation . Some kindly souls might do but as a fan of a club with some of the best fans and history , I should be able to expect a bit of professionalism and effort fron this supposed safe pair of hands .

Leicester are an anomaly and are currently below us in the table mate - they'll be back in the midtable pack before long.

Long term success is now based on a clubs revenue to get around the rules - Leicester have won a league title and FA Cup and im pretty sure have revenues less than ours never mind the scab 6.

The summer after they won the title City and Chelsea took Kante and Mahrez off them, same way the ESL vultures ransacked Dortmund, Monaco & Lille after their domestic successes.

Thats your modern top flight football for you these days. Its why I've become numb to it all quite frankly I wont be seeing us win anything in my lifetime.
Don’t know how to answer this - your response makes me feel sad.

In my world It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back