2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But he isn't worshipped here! At Newcastle he had banners at SJP, had 53k fans singing his name, people worshipped the fella like our fans did to Carlo.

The Anyone But Benitez Brigade believes anyone who doesn't call him a fat kopite pig are "lovers" of the bloke. Then if fans dare acknowledge the bloke had no backing whatsoever in the summer or has had a massive injury list to contend with you're then labelled a Benitez sycophant, Kopite Spy etc. its juvenile nonsense.
I've never called him a fat kopite pig, am I a benitez lover? You talk garbage to make your points and don't back them up such as claims like that. You get called a benitez lover because you make excuse after excuse instead of placing an ounce of criticism on him.

I've never called him a fat kopite pig, am I a benitez lover? You talk garbage to make your points and don't back them up such as claims like that. You get called a benitez lover because you make excuse after excuse instead of placing an ounce of criticism on him.
When cornered, after pushing his agenda, the victim card comes out.

Either completely lacks awareness or just posts crap for fun.

But he isn't worshipped here! At Newcastle he had banners at SJP, had 53k fans singing his name, people worshipped the fella like our fans did to Carlo.

The Anyone But Benitez Brigade believes anyone who doesn't call him a fat kopite pig are "lovers" of the bloke. Then if fans dare acknowledge the bloke had no backing whatsoever in the summer or has had a massive injury list to contend with you're then labelled a Benitez sycophant, Kopite Spy etc. its juvenile nonsense.
But he isn't worshipped here! At Newcastle he had banners at SJP, had 53k fans singing his name, people worshipped the feLla lIke our fans did to Carlo.

The Anyone but benitez Brigade belieVEs anyone who doesn't call him a fat kopite pig are "loveRs" of the bloke. Then if fans dare acknowledge the bloke had no backing whatsoever in the summer or has had a massive injury list to contend with you're then labelled a Benitez sycophant, Kopite Spy etc. its juvenile nonsense.

If we sack him now he can still get a job doing santa in a shopping centre. The fat mess.
Uncle fumbles and his wiggly jiggly fingers

That's patently nonsense you utter fruitloop.

The only fruitloops here are the same suspects posting none stop nonsense about their manager whilst getting triggered because he once managed Liverpool.

He isn't going anywhere and as much as that pains you to accept that there is no point fighting and taking your anger out on fellow blues.

The only fruitloops here are the same suspects posting none stop nonsense about their manager whilst getting triggered because he once managed Liverpool.

He isn't going anywhere and it as much as that pains you accept that there is no point fighting and taking your anger/sexual frustration out on fellow blues.
Again, you are posting rubbish.

I see you Foreverblue92 I see you.

He isn't going anywhere and as much as that pains you to accept that there is no point fighting and taking your anger out on fellow blues.
So do you really think that Mosh will stick with him if we don't win this weekend then we get mullererd like an old sock when you think of RB when we play the RS ?
Mosh will get rid , the fans ( who are fed up anyway by the boards antics over the forum debacle and the lack of funds ) will make sure of it . It will make Silva's last week's look like a picnic between you and your idol .

Nobody is being angry with fellow blues here pal. It's a friendly exchange of opinions.

I know you like to go this way when you've been shown up but saying "He isn't going nowhere" doesn't end the debate or change the fact that he is in BIG, BIG trouble if we don't pick up more points before Christmas. He'll be going the dole queue by New Years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back