2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not Rooney. Never Rooney.

And the other two were lambasted for undermining a manager, not their ability.

Next....
I wouldn't discount Rooney just yet . Early days . He seems to be passionate and as classy as they come.
He's worked under the best managers ( and Sam ) and he has produced some good football under worse constraints on and off the pitch .
He's not ready now obviously but if he come here with his boyhood idol by his side , I wouldn't be upset even if it happened now . Bemused but not angry .
That's how much I'm praying to see RB leave . I know I'm in a minority of one who thinks this but watching this team , I'm choosing to live in a dream world .

Benitez is a grain of sand in the Sahara Desert that is Everton Football Clubs problems yet you and your band of merry men are too blinkered to accept that.

You spend your time slating the bloke none stop and naming replacements who'll do no better here then when you get pulled up you get angry and throw insults and tie yourselves into knots about why Benitez has us in a relegation battle sat in 11th and how he was backed to the hilt because we are paying Rondon a living wage and how he should be winning us games with a midfield pairing of no legs or creativity Allan & Delph as the rest are injured.

And after all this - you'll then pull the trump card of comparing managers records at the club who've managed 18+ months whilst Benitez has managed just 11 games and expect to be taken seriously! lol
And yet you are hardly in the Moshiri or Brands thread. Loads in here. Surely the grain of sand doesn't need so much attention?

Anyone would think you are on a bizarre WUM style agenda trip. Rafael must be overjoyed that you defend his honour so!

I miss the start when the first 11 was available, team was winning, people repeating it's only x games every week, this thread took a break at times and Jame's thread was the battleground. James left and continuing to be terrible at some Qatar club so that ended. Then injuries happened, team starts losing, the group saying it's only x games are suddenly active in this thread again.

Hey guys. It's only 12 games.

It’s only 12 games and yet we’ve only won 1 game since September 13th.

After being two footed in the chest and having the audacity to question why the 'defender' wasn't booked lol

Tbf it was a lovely tackle that any Sunday league centre half would be proud of.
Like I said, I did not watch any of his games. Your post made me curious so I went on youtube. They clashed into each other going after a 50-50 ball, don't think it was malicious and probably a yellow card offence for the opponent. James continued arguing with the referee, team mates tried to hold him back, he continued arguing and eventually red carded.

And yet you are hardly in the Moshiri or Brands thread. Loads in here. Surely the grain of sand doesn't need so much attention?

Anyone would think you are on a bizarre WUM style agenda trip. Rafael must be overjoyed that you defend his honour so!

I've consistently called for Brands head and was probably one of the first on here to do so whilst getting shouted down as being a heretic daring to criticise the "architect".

Benitez hasn't been given a fair crack of the whip regardless of what excuses the Anyone But Benitez Brigade try tell you.

Like I said, I did not watch any of his games. Your post made me curious so I went on youtube. They clashed into each other going after a 50-50 ball, don't think it was malicious and probably a yellow card offence for the opponent. James continued arguing with the referee, team mates tried to hold him back, he continued arguing and eventually red carded.
Watch it again.
He flying kicks him lol

At the start; I was totally against him
Early doors; I said he's not doing too bad - which he wasn't.
I went on to say, if I do turn against him it won't be for being an ex rs FSW etc I will be for football reasons.
Well the football is terrible, but there are...up to a point...some mitigating circumstances - Injuries and the remaining... players he inherited.

*Maybe he could organise them a bit better, tighter **
442 with Ancelotti's Wall of 4 at the back.
Legs out wide in MF, Digne, Townsend...Allan and Delph in the middle (God help us but who else atm)
Rondon + 1 from 3 of the the kids.
...Right!
You 2 ( or 3, whoever) rock paper scissors, winner does the first half - do not leave anything on there - If its going well for you you may get 65mins, if it isnt or you're dead in your feet...and I Will appreciate and note the effort, the next guy starts the 2nd half.

* The players of course, have to buy into it - and therein may lie the problem
** subject to availability

Oh and keep Iwobi as far away the 'K as possible

Trivial ? Football is one of the most important thing in a lot of peoples lives. Can you not feel the intensity on this forum ?
Yes of course, that's why all the calls for people to be reasonable about the manager are daft. It is not really a controllable thing as it is an emotive sport. It's asking people to stop (relatively) hating someone, it doesn't work that way.

The trivial thing is because it's not the same as changing major social issues or anything like that.

People cant help what they like and dislike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back