2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss the start when the first 11 was available, team was winning, people repeating it's only x games every week, this thread took a break at times and Jame's thread was the battleground. James left and continuing to be terrible at some Qatar club so that ended. Then injuries happened, team starts losing, the group saying it's only x games are suddenly active in this thread again.

Hey guys. It's only 12 games.

I've never called him a fat kopite pig, am I a benitez lover? You talk garbage to make your points and don't back them up such as claims like that. You get called a benitez lover because you make excuse after excuse instead of placing an ounce of criticism on him.

Benitez is a grain of sand in the Sahara Desert that is Everton Football Clubs problems yet you and your band of merry men are too blinkered to accept that.

You spend your time slating the bloke none stop and naming replacements who'll do no better here then when you get pulled up you get angry and throw insults and tie yourselves into knots about why Benitez has us in a relegation battle sat in 11th and how he was backed to the hilt because we are paying Rondon a living wage and how he should be winning us games with a midfield pairing of no legs or creativity Allan & Delph as the rest are injured.

And after all this - you'll then pull the trump card of comparing managers records at the club who've managed 18+ months whilst Benitez has managed just 11 games and expect to be taken seriously! lol

I miss the start when the first 11 was available, team was winning, people repeating it's only x games every week, this thread took a break at times and Jame's thread was the battleground. James left and continuing to be terrible at some Qatar club so that ended. Then injuries happened, team starts losing, the group saying it's only x games are suddenly active in this thread again.

Hey guys. It's only 12 games.
Do you not think we would look better if we had James on the pitch right now?

Benitez is a grain of sand in the Sahara Desert that is Everton Football Clubs problems yet you and your band of merry men are too blinkered to accept that.

You spend your time slating the bloke none stop and naming replacements who'll do no better here then when you get pulled up you get angry and throw insults and tie yourselves into knots about why Benitez has us in a relegation battle sat in 11th and how he was backed to the hilt because we are paying Rondon a living wage and how he should be winning us games with a midfield pairing of no legs or creativity Allan & Delph as the rest are injured.

And after all this - you'll then pull the trump card of comparing managers records at the club who've managed 18+ months whilst Benitez has managed just 11 games and expect to be taken seriously! lol
drunk.gif

Go to bed mate

Maybe, maybe not. It's all a matter of opinion and I can't give a definite answer. I don't think he will be playing many games though given his fitness.

Granted I have not watched a single match he played in Qatar but the last news I read about him was he being injured and then played terribly and eventually got red carded for fighting with his own team mate.

Iwobi standing still and not producing anything or James standing still but being able to pass the ball with a degree of accuracy ?
I don't think anyone with any knowledge of football would disagree that he would be a bit of use at the moment .
Maybe Rondon might touch the ball if he had someone with touch of talent actually giving him a ball that he didn't have to run 60 yards to get .
In no way am I saying Rondon could make a difference but we might actually see him do something with any sort of service .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back