Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he isn't injured and played a centre half in his position, doesn't take a genius to realise not for the 1st time that FSW has fell out with another player

The point is, he doesn't know wether Benitez has a valid reason to do that to Digne. So I don't get how he can be critical when it's just his opinion that Digne doesn't deserve his treatment. His opinion is based on nothing other than his feelings towards Benitez.

for a grand total of 1.7 million. I am fairly certain if we had £50m to spend then the personnel would have been different. Now it is up to Benitez to get rid of the average to dross players we are currently burdened with from previous managers/DoFs. Sounds like a long long road ahead.
So Iwobi, Delph and Tosun won't be in the squad today then?
Yes?

We’re not though. We’re 8 points clear of the bottom 3, none of whom seem to have anything about them. I doubt we’d be in it even if we lost all three games. The way we’re playing though I think that’s unlikely. Moshiri will only push the button if relegation looks probable. Under Koeman and Silva they’d had 18 months with their own players and not only was the football awful but the players had given up. We’re not in that situation, the Arsenal game showed that the players are still with the manager. The performances against Spurs and Arsenal were not those of a team in major trouble.
Common sense!!! In here!!!!

1639293699601.webp

One win in eight games and some people start to fawning on him again.
Everton should go down just once so people can stop saying we do not relegate lol

Yes?
C’mon mate. Benitez knows we have to sell to buy and Digne would be a very easy player to shift and get decent money for. Who the f*** would buy Delph, Iwobi, or Tosun with the stupid money their on. If Benitez wants to strengthen, then I’d rather Digne go than Richarlison or DCL.

Yes?
Nah just digne and James he’s chasing off , presume he’ll work through the rest of the semi talented list as quick as he can get to them !

I’ve no idea what’s happened with digne , he’s certainly not played to his potential for a while. Unfortunately given the managers reputation for falling out with people its not a huge leap to see him being an issue . If the player is in the wrong , like aubameyang at Arsenal , then I’m happy for the club to tell us . In reality at this moment it looks like he can’t handle certain players or questions and as a result we are losing out.

Big game today… was it the atmosphere at the last match that drove the result or the managers tactical genius… perhaps today will show that.
I wonder if Rondon is back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back