2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats fine if it was 1990

Its 2021. It won't work. The game has fundamentally changed.

Its utterly stupid to freeze players out. It shows a childish streak and I won't pander to it. People who let personality clashes affect professional relationships are immature.

Im fine with it tbh - we aint exactly pulling up trees so happy to see what a change in management style does for us after years of the likes of Silva/Martinez being best mates with the players and Carlo giving James days off.

Im fine with it tbh - we aint exactly pulling up trees so happy to see what a change in management style does for us after years of the likes of Silva/Martinez being best mates with the players and Carlo giving James days off.
There's players who have put in far worse performances than Digne and they haven't been left out. It sets a bad precedent and I dont like it. Where personality clashes affect decision making then mistakes are made.

How is leaving out the only natural left back in the squad going to improve the team? He needs to grow up.

There's players who have put in far worse performances than Digne and they haven't been left out. It sets a bad precedent and I dont like it. Where personality clashes affect decision making then mistakes are made.

How is leaving our the only natural left back in the squad going to improve the team? He needs to grow up.

Don't think its anything to do with performances more Digne has either argued with him and taken it a step too far in Benitez's eyes or the stories of his agent leaking stuff to the press is true and Benitez doesn't trust him.

How is leaving our the only natural left back in the squad going to improve the team? He needs to grow up.
They will defend him regardless.
Digne should not be in our match day squad but iwobi, Kenny, rondon , Delph, tosun among others are OK. Ya.

There are some weirdos on here. We beat Arsenal and somehow Arsenal are crap. Now we must beat Palace because Palace are crap? Simpletons on keyboards.

Never a truer, more ironic word spoken.

All the middle finger crew are hoping for a loss tomorrow.

If we win its the players and crowd, if we lose its Rafael's fault.

When will you reveal what football team you support?

Or do you follow Benitez do different clubs?

Don't think its anything to do with performances more Digne has either argued with him and taken it a step too far in Benitez's eyes or the stories of his agent leaking stuff to the press is true and Benitez doesn't trust him.
Well if its a personality clash then it should be sorted out like grown ups. They don't have to like each other, but they have to make it work and be professional.

Freezing players out in 2021 wont work.

Ok, you have dragged it out of me. I own up to being an Evertonian since we drew 0-0 with Swansea and Tommy Clinton missed a pen. It is just a big part of me, and I apologize to any RS fans if I slip into anti RS banter on here. All is now in the open.

Just an FYI

See the button that says “quote”, if you hit that you can directly quote the message and respond.

Otherwise you look a bit mental like you’re ranting at the moon

I-was-in-college-the-other-day-and-saw-a-very-cute-old-man-trying-to-read-from-a-computer-screen-Imgur1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back