2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was obviously being sarcastic because I’ve no time for the non Everton fan poster who comes across as a little obsessed with the manager .
Should I take this personally? do I give a flying funk what Harryflashman thinks? I feel a little offended that having been born a blue and now over 60 I might be referred to as a 'non Everton fan'. Having an opinion that doesn't agree with others is a staple of internet fora, and not something that makes you a non-fan. Except in the strange fantasy minds of some on here - which likely says more about them than myself I suppose.

Should I take this personally? do I give a flying funk what Harryflashman thinks? I feel a little offended that having been born a blue and now over 60 I might be referred to as a 'non Everton fan'. Having an opinion that doesn't agree with others is a staple of internet fora, and not something that makes you a non-fan. Except in the strange fantasy minds of some on here - which likely says more about them than myself I suppose.
I certainly wouldn’t care what I say , I’d be amazed if anyone did but Sorry mate absolutely not aimed at you I made my comment as a jokey aside . Any comment about someone not being a blue is reserved to the poster whose been asked more than a dozen times who he supports and has declined to answer .

It 100% wasnt pointed at you and genuinely wasn’t my intention to offend . I’ll go back to not posting , stops me from making a fool out of myself!

I certainly wouldn’t care what I say , I’d be amazed if anyone did but Sorry mate absolutely not aimed at you I made my comment as a jokey aside . Any comment about someone not being a blue is reserved to the poster whose been asked more than a dozen times who he supports and has declined to answer .

It 100% wasnt pointed at you and genuinely wasn’t my intention to offend . I’ll go back to not posting , stops me from making a fool out of myself!
Don't be discouraged from posting mate! the variety of views on here makes GOT interesting!
No real offence taken!

Don't be discouraged from posting mate! the variety of views on here makes GOT interesting!
No real offence taken!
Crossed wires lads. Thewumandonly was Harrys target.

No one is saying 9th is good. Prior to the Arsenal game though people were saying that we were going to be relegated, we were the worst team in the league, and they didn’t know were the next point was coming from. That to me seems far more of a massive overreaction than someone pointing out that we’ll go to 9th if we win.

People saying 9th isn't good are the same people praising King Carlo for a 12th and 10th place finish. Go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back