Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are some weirdos on here. We beat Arsenal and somehow Arsenal are crap. Now we must beat Palace because Palace are crap? Simpletons on keyboards.
Arsenal were really poor against us. Do you not agree?

One win after 8 games which we lost 6 of, is great and all, and I credited benitez for us improving a bit, but like I say, if we don't follow it up, then it's papering over the cracks.

Last edited:

Mad aren’t they. These are the same people who we’re saying we had no chance at beating Arsenal.
Actually, I thought we could get something from them. I was pragmatic though and wasnt expecting of it. Lots of the benitez fan boys predicted a loss as well and then gave him all credit for the win when it was gray and richie dragging us out of it.

You could argue he's setting his stall out early - like the new headteacher going into an underperforming school - take no crap and make the pupils/staff sit up and take notice.
Thats fine if it was 1990

Its 2021. It won't work. The game has fundamentally changed.

Its utterly stupid to freeze players out. It shows a childish streak and I won't pander to it. People who let personality clashes affect professional relationships are immature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back