2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You used specific games, saying “we’ve only beaten Southampton at home and Brighton, we always beat those teams”

*looks back to last season’s games versus the bottom of the league teams with super duper Carlo Magnifico coffee blower at the helm*
Are you ok Hun? I never said any of those things nor mentioned Ancellotti, just said they were expected wins. I expected them to be won last season too. Brighton and Southampton are poor teams imho.
You used specific games, saying “we’ve only beaten Southampton at home and Brighton, we always beat those teams”

*looks back to last season’s games versus the bottom of the league teams with super duper Carlo Magnifico coffee blower at the helm*

Are you ok Hun? I never said any of those things nor mentioned Ancellotti, just said they were expected wins. I expected them to be won last season too. Brighton and Southampton are poor teams imho.

My point is you don’t always win the “expected wins”, it’s the Premier League and we aren’t a top team, not even close. We do not have any right to write off a fixture and say “pffft it’s only them, we’re so much better than them”. Sheffield United played us last season when already relegated, scored after 5 minutes and never ever looked in danger of not winning the game. We are absolutely AIDS.

Out of the 20 clubs we had the lowest spend.

There was no money in the pot this summer. You can kick and scream about the manager next season when he's spent a bit of coin but until then sit back and marvel at him overacheiving finishing top half or so working with a relegation sides transfer budget.
He hasn’t got relegation players to work with though. A blind man should get these in tenth or northwards.

My point is you don’t always win the “expected wins”, it’s the Premier League and we aren’t a top team, not even close. We do not have any right to write off a fixture and say “pffft it’s only them, we’re so much better than them”. Sheffield United played us last season when already relegated, scored after 5 minutes and never ever looked in danger of not winning the game. We are absolutely AIDS.
Not really sure why you are hounding me but I expect to win matches against yard dog teams like Brighton and Southampton. Doubly so when the manager is being paid £15 million a season or £300,000 a week. If you don't then cool.

Who is being paid that?

Its fake news mate, the £15 million figure came from Tony Evans who knows nothing lol

Kirkbride in the Echo said this RE Benitez's wages:

"Benitez, Everton's fifth new permanent manager in as many years, is thought to be earning in the region of £6-7m a season over the course of a three-year-deal".

Its fake news mate, the £15 million figure came from Tony Evans who knows nothing lol

Kirkbride in the Echo said this RE Benitez's wages:

"Benitez, Everton's fifth new permanent manager in as many years, is thought to be earning in the region of £6-7m a season over the course of a three-year-deal".
Kirkbride is the absolute worst of the lot of them you nugget.

He so far out the loop he told everyone Carlo wasnt coming to Everton just as he landed at JLA.
He's arunning joke within the game.

Tony Evans would know a lot more than him .

£300k ....15 freekin mil
Get this drain on the club finances out of our club.

Kirkbride is the absolute worst of the lot of them you nugget.

He so far out the loop he told everyone Carlo wasnt coming to Everton just as he landed at JLA.
He's arunning joke within the game.

Tony Evans would know a lot more than him .

£300k ....15 freekin mil
Get this drain on the club finances out of our club.

Tony Evans the self proclaimed scouse separatist who gets bladdered on twitter and rants at midnight about politics and Everton fans being divvys - behave lad he knows less than the average bloke in the Park End lol

You also swore blind that James was only on 90k a week and accused others of being liars for claiming he was on more which has now proven as being incorrect :coffee:

I am learning so much from this thread. Not so much about the manager, more that people will believe anything at all a newspaper tells them, so long as it furthers their agenda. There is absolutely no hard evidence anywhere about the money that Benitez is earning. So why are some of us having a huge fit like it is 100% confirmed? Looks very much like the kind of thing that a paper might put up there for clicks if you ask me. I would be extremely surprised if Benitez is on more wages than Ancelotti was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back