2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
By all accounts and recent reports if we weren’t paying James and the manager after about a month we could rock up and pay for the BMD with reddies and still have enough left for a round of drinks and a Chippy tea .

I don't contest that at all, he isn't a bad manager but imo he's not a great manager and for that reason we shouldn't of appointed him with the controversy surrounding it.
He has got us playing better
We are easier on the eye
Players are working harder
I'm happy so far.

But lets not get carried away after 3 games and lets not cut him more slack than others, he will get the plaudits and criticized like every other manager regardless of his net spend.

I just cant believe how many excuses are getting made for him already.
What great manager that was available would you have appointed?

Give us the facts nugget.

Or just carry on lying.

Read Kirkbride in his article in the Echo 18th September 2020.
See how much the narrative has changed.
Its everywhere , this from the mailView attachment 138523
So if he took a pay cut from £140k at Madrid its very obvious he's not on what you keep crying about.

So again
Give us the facts , something legit .

I'm not all that great with maths, but I'm sure £140k isn't north of £200k.

£20k more than Iceland is on? And he cost £44.46 million before you add wages into the equation.

If Benitez can push on from Ancelotti's work last year, and have us competing for the champions league then most won't be worried about his 300 grand a week. He is certainly going to be using James which will be a sensible decision. We will switch between 442 and 4231 with James being an important part of the latter. I hope in doing this that Benitez, James, and the rest of our squad provide us with a season filled with success.

Give us the facts nugget.

Or just carry on lying.

Read Kirkbride in his article in the Echo 18th September 2020.
See how much the narrative has changed.
Its everywhere , this from the mailView attachment 138523
So if he took a pay cut from £140k at Madrid its very obvious he's not on what you keep crying about.

So again
Give us the facts , something legit .

That says nothing about Rodriguez taking a pay cut.

Its funny how you know just as much as me but you throw insults around demanding proof - why not show us all proof that Benitez is on £15 million a year?

And please dont quote as you say the "RS infested media" I want actual proof.

Well if Tony Evans said so then it must be true even if he doesn't have anything whatsoever to do with Everton. Pretty sure that Everton don't contact Journo's on the day of appointments to inform them about their employees wages. Just thinking out loud and all that. lol

No mate Benitez is the highest paid manager in england and James is on minimum wage its true Louie says so!! lol

Well if Tony Evans said so then it must be true even if he doesn't have anything whatsoever to do with Everton. Pretty sure that Everton don't contact Journo's on the day of appointments to inform them about their employees wages. Just thinking out loud and all that. lol
We don't know, but it was in the public domain he was on £15 million. Anything over £3 million is obscene for Rafael.
Sam Allardyce received £6 million for 6 months work. The chairman over pays, time and time again, so why not now?

Not really sure why you are hounding me but I expect to win matches against yard dog teams like Brighton and Southampton. Doubly so when the manager is being paid £15 million a season or £300,000 a week. If you don't then cool.

I’m sorry mate, our former manager conditioned me to expect defeats against these teams. I think any wins against them are baby steps in the right direction, got to start somewhere haven’t you.

We don't know, but it was in the public domain he was on £15 million. Anything over £3 million is obscene for Rafael.
Sam Allardyce received £6 million for 6 months work. The chairman over pays, time and time again, so why not now?
Your right we don't know and that 15 mill figure was only in the public domain because Tony Evans put it there and then it got repeated by a gazillion twitter self proclaimed itk's. Ditto James who has probably gone up another 100k a week by the time i have finished typing this post.

Since Moshiri came in he literally shut down any leaks to the press.
Although that seems to be relaxed of late.
They ( Kirkbride et al get nothing ) , Tony Evans ( big red ) has friends within the club.

Do I believe Benitez is on £290k pw ?....... absolutely not.

Do I believe James is on £200k pw ?........absolutely not.

These are nothing more than rumours and lies to suit a narrative.
Doesnt do the club any favours as gullible Blues take it all in.
They shouldnt be used as a stick to beat each other with.

Odious toad, an appalling comment? That is an incredibly mild insult. To me it conjures images of Wind in the Willows. You should have a little listen to the hearings currently being held in parliament about the poison on social media to give "odious toad" some context. I bet you're the type that calls other people snowflakes, then getting all uppity about someone you like being called a toad.
Just trying to raise the level of debate, but I notice kev the rat supports you which indicates the level you operate at. Shame really.

That says nothing about Rodriguez taking a pay cut.

Its funny how you know just as much as me but you throw insults around demanding proof - why not show us all proof that Benitez is on £15 million a year?

And please dont quote as you say the "RS infested media" I want actual proof.
I dont believe Benitez is on anywhere near that.
Same as James isnt.

But I'm still waiting for you ive give you a couple of pieces of which there is many.

So come on show me .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back