2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am learning so much from this thread. Not so much about the manager, more that people will believe anything at all a newspaper tells them, so long as it furthers their agenda. There is absolutely no hard evidence anywhere about the money that Benitez is earning. So why are some of us having a huge fit like it is 100% confirmed? Looks very much like the kind of thing that a paper might put up there for clicks if you ask me. I would be extremely surprised if Benitez is on more wages than Ancelotti was
A washed up old Liverpool Manager that was last relevant in the last decade is over paid on a million on a year. £15 million is just crazy.

Tony Evans the self proclaimed scouse separatist who gets bladdered on twitter and rants at midnight about politics and Everton fans being divvys - behave lad he knows less than the average bloke in the Park End lol

You also swore blind that James was only on 90k a week and accused others of being liars for claiming he was on more which has now proven as being incorrect :coffee:
Right ho soft lad....lets just put a stop right here.
You prove what James is on from legit figures not something made up by Your Red infested media that only serves to turn ballons like you to turn on him.
The same media where all lauding the club for a fantsstic coup to get him on 90k pw.

Show me , prove it.

A washed up old Liverpool Manager that was last relevant in the last decade is over paid on a million on a year. £15 million is just crazy.
Indeed, and the second that he begins to underperform consistently, or that there is evidence at all of this 15 million pounds you speak of, I will be right there with you

James is on loads you can read it in the press , no way the manager is on that much it’s a press agenda .

The manager is on a fortune it’s madness , you can read it right there in the press . The agenda against James from the press clearly involves made up wages .

All this hurts my head to be honest , i don’t trust the media full stop but plenty of twisty turny going on to suit whatever particular agenda is being ruthlessly peddled .

Right ho soft lad....lets just put a stop right here.
You prove what James is on from legit figures not something made up by Your Red infested media that only serves to turn ballons like you to turn on him.
The same media where all lauding the club for a fantsstic coup to get him on 90k pw.

Show me , prove it.

Wait so your claiming Evertonian Phil Kirkbride is making lies up about Benitez and James wages yet you choose to believe Tony Evans (a massive Liverpool fan) claims over Benitez's wages just because it suits your agenda?

All over the place with your bitterness fella :hayee:

Kirkbride is the absolute worst of the lot of them you nugget.

He so far out the loop he told everyone Carlo wasnt coming to Everton just as he landed at JLA.
He's arunning joke within the game.

Tony Evans would know a lot more than him .

£300k ....15 freekin mil
Get this drain on the club finances out of our club.
Spot on mate, you'd get better info on Everton if you spoke to a layered sponge cake. Only a halfwit would listen to him.

Not really sure why you are hounding me but I expect to win matches against yard dog teams like Brighton and Southampton. Doubly so when the manager is being paid £15 million a season or £300,000 a week. If you don't then cool.

7Ki.gif

Just spotted the above appalling comment. What kind of low life would describe someone he has never met as an "odious toad"? I know this is social media and morons can write almost what they like. Your comment is an example. "odious toad"? From FSW to odious toad is going too far.
Odious toad, an appalling comment? That is an incredibly mild insult. To me it conjures images of Wind in the Willows. You should have a little listen to the hearings currently being held in parliament about the poison on social media to give "odious toad" some context. I bet you're the type that calls other people snowflakes, then getting all uppity about someone you like being called a toad.

Wait so your claiming Evertonian Phil Kirkbride is making lies up about Benitez and James wages yet you choose to believe Tony Evans (a massive Liverpool fan) claims over Benitez's wages just because it suits your agenda?

All over the place with your bitterness fella :hayee:
Give us the facts nugget.

Or just carry on lying.

Read Kirkbride in his article in the Echo 18th September 2020.
See how much the narrative has changed.
Its everywhere , this from the mail
Screenshot_20210909-211226_Chrome.webp

So if he took a pay cut from £140k at Madrid its very obvious he's not on what you keep crying about.

So again
Give us the facts , something legit .

Just spotted the above appalling comment. What kind of low life would describe someone he has never met as an "odious toad"? I know this is social media and morons can write almost what they like. Your comment is an example. "odious toad"? From FSW to odious toad is going too far.
Rafael has £15 million reasons why he won't mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back