2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont believe Benitez is on anywhere near that.
Same as James isnt.

But I'm still waiting for you ive give you a couple of pieces of which there is many.

So come on show me .

So we agree.

The Echo have claimed Benitez is on £6/7 million a year

Tony Evans who gets drunk on twitter and rattles on about Everton fans causing the rift in the once friendly derby claims Benitez is on £15 million a year.

I know which one I believe is more likely to be closer to the truth.

Not sure why all the arguing about what people are earning

In the case of James, his "wages" might be £140k or £90k or whatever, but we also know that he arrived on a free transfer. He may well have got a hefty signing bonus as a result of that (since we didn't need to pay an up front transfer fee) and that may well be spread across the length of his contract. Call it what you want, wages or not, but that's probably where the higher figures come from. It was the same for Bernard.

In the case of Benitez, his mate Tony Evans reported that he had signed a "heavily incentivised" contract - that probably means the £6/7m or whatever is being reported is probably his guaranteed take-home wages, whereas the huge £15m figure is what he'd earn if he hits every target he has. If he has to win stuff to earn all of that, he'll be worth every penny

Truth all coming out now. ;)

recession.webp

Certain posters wont post in here anymore. They decamped to the James Rodriguez thread for comfort.
To be honest i have noticed a lot are absent, which is in one way a shame, but it also means Everton are doing well. The Manchester United preseason game was a watershed moment for them, then the season got underway and the wheels fell off losing any momentum they had.

To be honest i have noticed a lot are absent, which is in one way a shame, but it also means Everton are doing well. The Manchester United preseason game was a watershed moment for them, then the season got underway and the wheels fell off losing any momentum they had.
Watch how fast they return when we suffer our first defeat mate. It will be like an extinction rebellion seminar on here.

We should all be united in here getting behind the manager. Criticize yes, but accept the manager and move on.

Independent journo mate - twitter handle is: "Writer. Radical. Scouse Separatist. Football drinker. Beer hooligan"

Just checked his twitter profile and he has recently retweeted a post from the Anfield Wrap.

But apparently he's a legit source on EFC matters!

I don't have any problem believing he's a legit source on Benitez matters tbh mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back