2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How have I been taken in by the red press? and what has James got to do with Benitez's wages?

I dont even know what you're arguing about anymore you jumped on me for claiming I don't believe Benitez is on £15 million a year (which was quoted by a Kopite journo who apparently isn't part of this evil red press convientely) yet you've said you dont believe it either so what's to prove??? lol
You have continually spouted nonsense about James for weeks quoting his wages as a big drain holding the club back .
All based on what you are reading in the red infested press.

Ive asked you many times politely to show me legitimate information regarding this.

I will ask you again ....Show me.

You have continually spouted nonsense about James for weeks quoting his wages as a big drain holding the club back .
All based on what you are reading in the red infested press.

Ive asked you many times politely to show me legitimate information regarding this.

I will ask you again ....Show me.

You show me proof that he isn't on 140k a week+

And don't quote Blue infested media that have taken you and Team James in.

James Rodriguez wasn't signing for Everton on a free transfer to be paid around the same as Rondon and Andros Townsend.

Only a crazy person or someone incredibly naive would believe that sort of fairytale.

Usmanov appointed him mate!

Benitez is your manager for the next couple of years unless we have a disaster season like Koeman/Silva which I cant see happening under an experienced pair of hands.

Well aware who appointed him, the argument is how long for. He I'd a stop gap for this season , much like Big Sam was. If you think they are going to give the keys to the shiny new stadium to that odious toad then there isn't much hope for you. Moshiri has always wanted Hollywood, the FSW is not even the usher in that category

Let people call him what they want, not sure why people get so would up at different members calling him different names, if he wins us a cup I will call him daddy ffs

I dont need to , i couldnt give a gnats pish what any of them get paid.
You have been spouting this for weeks , all i ask is proof , if you provide it i will hold my peace.

So again , yet again .....show me.

I've not shouted anything pal I told you weeks ago a number of British based media quoted around £140k a week which tied into the local media claiming the club want him off the books as he's our current highest earner but you went off on one quoting dubious foreign sources stating he was on 90k a week which also listed players like Nkounkou being on mad figures like 60k a week!

You show me proof that he isn't on 140k a week+

And don't quote Blue infested media that have taken you and Team James in.

James Rodriguez wasn't signing for Everton on a free transfer to be paid around the same as Rondon and Andros Townsend.

Only a crazy person or someone incredibly naive would believe that sort of fairytale.
It’s be quite hard like, considering one was in London and one in China when he signed

Well aware who appointed him, the argument is how long for. He I'd a stop gap for this season , much like Big Sam was. If you think they are going to give the keys to the shiny new stadium to that odious toad then there isn't much hope for you. Moshiri has always wanted Hollywood, the FSW is not even the usher in that category

So a Champions League, Europa League, La Liga, Copa Italia & FA Cup winning manager ISN'T hollywood???

:coffee:

I've not shouted anything pal I told you weeks ago a number of British based media quoted around £140k a week which tied into the local media claiming the club want him off the books as he's our current highest earner but you went off on one quoting dubious foreign sources stating he was on 90k a week which also listed players like Nkounkou being on mad figures like 60k a week!
Could care what Nkounku is on.
Look back at your own posts , you where the one spouting what the media were putting out to suit your narrative.
The very same media that posted what a fantastic coup for the club to pull off , free transfer ( as Banfield where upset they didnt get a percentage of a fee and reportef at 90 k pw.

Admit you were misguided and thats fine or carry on and provide real figures like i asked .
Surely thats not hard.

So please .....show me.

If you are right I bury my head and dont utter another word on it.

Could care what Nkounku is on.
Look back at your own posts , you where the one spouting what the media were putting out to suit your narrative.
The very same media that posted what a fantastic coup for the club to pull off , free transfer ( as Banfield where upset they didnt get a percentage of a fee and reportef at 90 k pw.

Admit you were misguided and thats fine or carry on and provide real figures like i asked .
Surely thats not hard.

So please .....show me.

If you are right I bury my head and dont utter another word on it.

I dont know what you are talking about bud I wanted James sold as he doesn't fit the system, doesnt have the pace/defensive prowess needed in this Benitez team, misses half the season through injury and is our highest earner.

I've said on a few occasions I dont believe he's on 200k+ a week more the original £140k mark.

If you believe he's on 90k fair enough neither of us know unless we can kindly ask James to show us his wage slip

It's a pretty terribly assembled squad tho
Its certainly not great.

But money isnt even everything, I reckon the Leicester side that won the League cost the same amount of money as we wasted on Cenk Tosun.

But its defo not as bad as people make out, our first 11 can and has beaten most teams in this league, we shouldnt fear anybody and we shouldnt be thinking that Rafael the tosser will have performed miracles if he gets a squad of elite International footballers in the top half.

I dont know what you are talking about bud I wanted James sold as he doesn't fit the system, doesnt have the pace/defensive prowess needed in this Benitez team, misses half the season through injury and is our highest earner.

I've said on a few occasions I dont believe he's on 200k+ a week more the original £140k mark.

If you believe he's on 90k fair enough neither of us know unless we can kindly ask James to show us his wage slip
5th highest earner ,Bernard gone.

But you think he's on way more.

I put that out about Benitez on £290k pw knowing you'd jump on it.

So its the same when you openly call out James as a waster holding the club back because of his massive wages.

Works both ways.

So if you'd be so kind ....show me.

To be honest i have noticed a lot are absent, which is in one way a shame, but it also means Everton are doing well. The Manchester United preseason game was a watershed moment for them, then the season got underway and the wheels fell off losing any momentum they had.
We are playing with a freedom only a relegation in a friendly can give you. The pressure is off we are just playing for pride now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back