2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Independent journo mate - twitter handle is: "Writer. Radical. Scouse Separatist. Football drinker. Beer hooligan"

Just checked his twitter profile and he has recently retweeted a post from the Anfield Wrap.

But apparently he's a legit source on EFC matters!

Not familiar with him to be honest but was more poking fun at trusting any source over Trinity Mirror/Reach PLC ;)

I've no clue but I reckon Benitez will be on around £7m with the potential for a lot more if he does well.

So perhaps bonus related like if he got us 4th, £3m etc. Maybe thats where that mad figure has come from.

So we agree.

The Echo have claimed Benitez is on £6/7 million a year

Tony Evans who gets drunk on twitter and rattles on about Everton fans causing the rift in the once friendly derby claims Benitez is on £15 million a year.

I know which one I believe is more likely to be closer to the truth.
Its not about who you believe.

Its legit facts not collumn inches.

So show me....still waiting.

And so we should, we have a great group of players.

Englands number 1, Englands number 9, Brazils number 9, Frances number 3.

This isnt a ragtag bunch of pros, they are elite footballers.

ha! Funny I was saying exactly this trying to defend the players against Carlos tactics when all were jumping on the bandwagon saying what else could Carlo do with this bunch of muppet players.

Independent journo mate - twitter handle is: "Writer. Radical. Scouse Separatist. Football drinker. Beer hooligan"

Just checked his twitter profile and he has recently retweeted a post from the Anfield Wrap.

But apparently he's a legit source on EFC matters!
He's good friends with certain people in the club ( and Benitez btw ) its not a crime.

Just trying to raise the level of debate, but I notice kev the rat supports you which indicates the level you operate at. Shame really.
If you consider your OP and your reply above to be engaging in debate then I'm not sure you understand what the word means but, if I extend your logic, your post has been "supported" by @4737carlin which is not an indication that you are making any good points.

We have the 6th highest wage bill in the league.

We have a squad that cost 600m to build.

But people crying poverty, laughable.

Im not expecting a top 4 challenge, considering the holes in the squad, but I reckon I could get this group of players to 6th, without even breaking a sweat.
It's a pretty terribly assembled squad tho

Me too please enlighten us Louie
Its you making all the lies up and being taken in by the red press.
Ive gave you 3 examples now of what was reported when James signed ( one by Kirkbride)
You have not provided anything.

So show me how much he is on from a legitimate official source not just papersay and i will bow out.

So again ....show me.

Its you making all the lies up and being taken in by the red press.
Ive gave you 3 examples now of what was reported when James signed ( one by Kirkbride)
You have not provided anything.

So show me how much he is on from a legitimate official source not just papersay and i will bow out.

So again ....show me.

How have I been taken in by the red press? and what has James got to do with Benitez's wages?

I dont even know what you're arguing about anymore you jumped on me for claiming I don't believe Benitez is on £15 million a year (which was quoted by a Kopite journo who apparently isn't part of this evil red press convientely) yet you've said you dont believe it either so what's to prove??? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back