2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we all know the club is a shambles. But we're all used to being let down and watching the club being ran into the ground.

But having this lump of crap as manager AND watching him trying to force out our better players is a shambles too far.

I hate this. I hate the clubs total lack of direction, I hate how the money men get everything wrong but worse than all that, they will be happy to give the manager the power to destroy what little talent we have on the pitch.

Anyone who can defend any part of this are the same people who allow the regime to keep doing this to the club.

We are not Bolton, Burnley. Palace, Portsmouth.......WE'RE Everton. And that was an elite name at one point.

Look at the club now. It's an utter disgrace and it's a disgrace fans have such a roll over and tickle my belly Mr Moshiri attitude.

We are all used to not being at the top. But by God why and how are we used to being at the bottom.

Let's not kick up a fuss though ey because we are the people's club and we're better than the other teams fans.....nah, we are mugs.
We WERE Everton.

We don't even get to be that anymore.

We won't be Everton again until he goes. Everyone knows this isn't working. No one is enjoying this version of the club, but that's because it is simply not Everton.

He's not the only problem at the club of course. But none of the other problems can start to be fixed until we replace this kopite manager who seems intent on causing as much havoc and division as possible. I don't trust him spending one penny in January and we need to act now and let someone else.

In practice it was like a 4-5-1 at the start with Delph the one sitting deeper, but more of a 5 man midfield with Townsend and Gray on the flanks. Nobody got in the box. Richy had naff all to work with. It was horrendous. Boggles the mind what goes on in training.

It's baffling.

He doesn't want his fullbacks getting forward as much as it's the wingers job to attack.

We don't keep possession, not tight enough to defend and counter.

He has 4 forward players "pressing". Once the opposite break through that...it's 2 men left stranded in midfield.

His "number 10s" are wide players.

It's half this, half that. A pure mess. It's not a unit.

Should never, EVER have been anywhere near our club.

…I’m 65. There have been lots of managers I haven’t rated but we now have a manager I neither rate or like. I don’t want to see him in the dug out representing my club.

it takes a lot for me to feel so strongly about an individual. I despair some posters on here defend him, I apologise for my angst against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.