2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
….anyway, some good news. My daughter and her husband presented us with our first Grandson last night.

He was brought into the world with Benitez as Manager but will still be a Blue long after Benitez has gone.

I’m still on the rum.

Congrats Eggs.

But please don't inflict this pain on him.

He'll not be going anywhere without concerted efforts from the fans to force him out. Moshiri is a fool and has backed this man fully. He won't have any intention on making a change. I personally don't think he cares about the football side of the business anymore. He is taking the club to relegation by persisting with this manager over the longer term.

It’s like he is calculating on the parachute payment and gambling that Benitez will take us straight back up, like he did with the Barcodes.

I am reasonably sure we won’t go down this season….but we are heading for that trap door in a season soon to come at this rate of decline.

He'll not be going anywhere without concerted efforts from the fans to force him out. Moshiri is a fool and has backed this man fully. He won't have any intention on making a change. I personally don't think he cares about the football side of the business anymore. He is taking the club to relegation by persisting with this manager over the longer term.

Mosh won't look like bigger fool that he is. Benitez will be here the full season and will get players in Jan.

3 man midifield apparently. Absolute tosh.

Was a 2 man midifield all game. Even his subs basically just moved Townsend into Gomes' position, pushed Gomes back in the 2 with Doucoure.
In practice it was like a 4-5-1 at the start with Delph the one sitting deeper, but more of a 5 man midfield with Townsend and Gray on the flanks. Nobody got in the box. Richy had naff all to work with. It was horrendous. Boggles the mind what goes on in training.

I think we all know the club is a shambles. But we're all used to being let down and watching the club being ran into the ground.

But having this lump of crap as manager AND watching him trying to force out our better players is a shambles too far.

I hate this. I hate the clubs total lack of direction, I hate how the money men get everything wrong but worse than all that, they will be happy to give the manager the power to destroy what little talent we have on the pitch.

Anyone who can defend any part of this are the same people who allow the regime to keep doing this to the club.

We are not Bolton, Burnley. Palace, Portsmouth.......WE'RE Everton. And that was an elite name at one point.

Look at the club now. It's an utter disgrace and it's a disgrace fans have such a roll over and tickle my belly Mr Moshiri attitude.

We are all used to not being at the top. But by God why and how are we used to being at the bottom.

Let's not kick up a fuss though ey because we are the people's club and we're better than the other teams fans.....nah, we are mugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.