2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tbh whatever your opinion on Benitez, I find this distasteful. I’ll call people anything under the sun on an Internet forum but his family are probably watching this match. Just no need for this in my view. Chants against the state of the football or his competence are fine but this is abusive to his appearance and makes a foreign stereotype.
Is it alright to call him the same on an Internet forum though?

I am on record as saying I didn't want Benitez to get the job, for obvious reasons. That said, we've been [Poor language removed] for nearly 6 years now, under 8 managers, most of whom have been successful elsewhere both before and after being here. The 3 goals today were all down to stupid mistakes and poor defending as players, this is too ingrained to be rectified by a 5th sacking, most of which have come from managers being hounded out. Don't forget that Unsworth and Ferguson have the 2 worst win % figures since 2016 as well, we'd have had them gone as well and Carlo was on the verge also let's face it.

Oh and Richarlison acted like a [Poor language removed] really given we all know he really was carrying an injury

Last edited:
I would love to know what the chairman has on the day to day running of Everton it is just a title he really has no power all the power is with moshiri yes kenwright can give moshiri advice
The chairman chairs meetings. In some companies they have some executive power, but in many/most it’s a figurehead type role with some advisory duties. From all we know, that’s what the role is at Everton under Moshiri.

Farhad makes all the decisions. More’s the pity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back