2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s o.k I don’t mind you singling me out.. not at all.. what I would like to know tho is a couple of things.. is the forum just for Evertonians.. fans from other clubs not welcome.. have any of my posts been offensive or have I not followed forum rules in some way, am I not allowed to talk about the topic which I feel is most debatable this being the Manager of the Football Club..

Like I say not bothered in the least about you picking me out but let’s be honest here.. the reason you have picked me out is because it’s obvious some posters have complained about my backing of Benitez and because they are so twisted with hatred and anger of an ex red taking over there club.

Just one last thing.. have you ever thought bowing to these sort of fans and the attitude is one of the many reason why the club has drifted and remained trophyless for so many years.. Benitez came in to alter all that and it’s these fans who are hindering him and most likely complaining to you about me..
Interesting that that's your first question.

Fans of other clubs are always welcome. Most (as I've seen mentioned previously on this thread) announce that when they join.

That’s o.k I don’t mind you singling me out.. not at all.. what I would like to know tho is a couple of things.. is the forum just for Evertonians.. fans from other clubs not welcome.. have any of my posts been offensive or have I not followed forum rules in some way, am I not allowed to talk about the topic which I feel is most debatable this being the Manager of the Football Club..

Like I say not bothered in the least about you picking me out but let’s be honest here.. the reason you have picked me out is because it’s obvious some posters have complained about my backing of Benitez and because they are so twisted with hatred and anger of an ex red taking over there club.

Just one last thing.. have you ever thought bowing to these sort of fans and the attitude is one of the many reason why the club has drifted and remained trophyless for so many years.. Benitez came in to alter all that and it’s these fans who are hindering him and most likely complaining to you about me..
I think supporters from all clubs are welcome, but probably better to make it clear that they support a different club .

I think all reasonable contributions are welcome and I can't think of a reason why anyone should not be allowed to express their support of the manager or indeed the contrary view.

Yer Bad Bell lol lol lol

Why would they chant his name at this stage?

I dont recall many chanting Silva/Koemans names either tbh.

They weren't singing koeman or Silva's name yet they both finished in the top 8 in their first season, something your man won't. So says it all

Flogging a dead horse trying to justify that man to the vast majority of our fans, yet daily here youse are trying to do just that.

Hi mate, what did you make of his meltdown when he blew the title. That shows a manager who is easily got at

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back