2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then how do you know 95% are still behind him if noone has been cheering him?

That's like saying 100% of fans are behind moshiri as noones been booing him.

The most evidence we have that fans in the ground are turning against him are the large portions of our away fans who have been videod chanting to sack him etc.

When Evertonians dont want a manager at the club anymore you'll know about it.

I've seen nothing but a handful of frustrated away fans unhappy with the poor run of form.

The one chance for the fans to show their contempt was Arsenal at home when the majority cheered / happy clapped.

I've seen nothing but a handful of frustrated away fans unhappy with the poor run of form.

The one chance for the fans to show their contempt was Arsenal at home when the majority cheered / happy clapped.
Still pretending to be the voice of the people, Jimmy?

That’s o.k I don’t mind you singling me out.. not at all.. what I would like to know tho is a couple of things.. is the forum just for Evertonians.. fans from other clubs not welcome.. have any of my posts been offensive or have I not followed forum rules in some way, am I not allowed to talk about the topic which I feel is most debatable this being the Manager of the Football Club..

Like I say not bothered in the least about you picking me out but let’s be honest here.. the reason you have picked me out is because it’s obvious some posters have complained about my backing of Benitez and because they are so twisted with hatred and anger of an ex red taking over there club.

Just one last thing.. have you ever thought bowing to these sort of fans and the attitude is one of the many reason why the club has drifted and remained trophyless for so many years.. Benitez came in to alter all that and it’s these fans who are hindering him and most likely complaining to you about me..

Do you have fears of a witch hunt?

Funny that a " few fans " made so much noise, singing anti Bentiez songs, that they were audible on the tv and that not one of the other fans turned on the Blue Geordies, who`d carried a Benitez Out flag all the way to London ?

But of course, it`s completely normal for fans to be taking flags like that to away games, when the manager is so well liked by the fans isn`t it.

#BedSheetMafia

Interesting that that's your first question.

Fans of other clubs are always welcome. Most (as I've seen mentioned previously on this thread) announce that when they join.
Second this @Legend78 - we've some lovely fans from other clubs who are open, courteous and have a good sense of humour. We've even been nice(ish) to the Canadian Red who openly signed up recently.

The snidey wums, covert or not (hello H.H. spurs fan if you're lurking) tend to get the harder ride.

Bit odd why you're concerned?

Funny that a " few fans " made so much noise, singing anti Bentiez songs, that they were audible on the tv and that not one of the other fans turned on the Blue Geordies, who`d carried a Benitez Out flag all the way to London ?

But of course, it`s completely normal for fans to be taking flags like that to away games, when the manager is so well liked by the fans isn`t it.

#BedSheetMafia

The home crowd ultimately see off a manager though.

A small section of angry away fans will do nothing to make Moshiri sit up and take notice.

Those same away fans were cheering the players on against Chelsea as they were seeing effort on the pitch.

Football fans are fickle like that - 1-2 wins and that bedsheet gets put back in the airing cupboard.

Doesn’t matter when it was first or last does it.. what else do you think they should also provide.. Drivers License.. Passport.. pic of I love Duncan Ferguson tattoo.... what...
It's okay if you've got a tattoo of Jamie Carragher on yer left bum cheek mate. We don't mind, just be open about it. Come out of that Big Red closet, yeah?

Last edited:

A small section of angry away fans will do nothing to make Moshiri sit up and take notice.

Those same away fans were cheering the players on against Chelsea as they were seeing effort on the pitch.

Football fans are fickle like that - 1-2 wins and that bedsheet gets put back in the airing cupboard.

And rightly so, but that's because the team's effort and commitment was far better than in recent games. Let's see that sort of intensity and commitment every week now and add a bit more football to the mix. If we can do that we will be ok, but a one off is not enough.

@Legend78
I mentioned to you a few days ago mate about the normal courtesy of introducing yourself as, for example, “Leicester fan in peace.” I mention Leicester as an example because I live there so I might be interested in engaging.

I also explained why it is a popular courtesy on here because it shows a bit of openness and it is nice to know if you are chatting with a Blue who is sharing your pain at the moment or a rival’s supporter who might well be enjoying our pain.
Not that hard to see the point really.

Hi mate, what did you make of his meltdown when he blew the title. That shows a manager who is easily got at
Yeah mate could be seen by some as a meltdow.. probably depends which way you look at it.. I personally saw Keegan’s “ I would love it if we beat them “ speech as somebody who was fully motivated and deeply cared for his football club rather than a weakness or meltdown but that’s just me.. I like to see a manager with his heart on his sleeve publicly showing his emotions...
going back to meltdowns I can remember Alex Ferguson having some too when he lost the League to Leeds Utd and also when his team squandered I think it was a fourteen point lead in about February.. so looks like it happens to the best of them mate...

That’s o.k I don’t mind you singling me out.. not at all.. what I would like to know tho is a couple of things.. is the forum just for Evertonians.. fans from other clubs not welcome.. have any of my posts been offensive or have I not followed forum rules in some way, am I not allowed to talk about the topic which I feel is most debatable this being the Manager of the Football Club..

Like I say not bothered in the least about you picking me out but let’s be honest here.. the reason you have picked me out is because it’s obvious some posters have complained about my backing of Benitez and because they are so twisted with hatred and anger of an ex red taking over there club.

Just one last thing.. have you ever thought bowing to these sort of fans and the attitude is one of the many reason why the club has drifted and remained trophyless for so many years.. Benitez came in to alter all that and it’s these fans who are hindering him and most likely complaining to you about me..

Fans of other clubs are very welcome mate - provided they're open about it.

Now you've admitted you're not an Everton fan, will you share what team do you support and why are you so invested in Rafael Benitez?

It's nothing personal, we've only had one report against your account. You just happened to be representative of a fair few on here - there's a handful within a radius to your area - closer to Goodison than 95%+ of our traffic - who are pretty big Benitez, rather than Everton fans. They're not open about that - but it's pretty clear.

Can you see why that would appear odd?

I'm hopeful by going public, if there is any shenanigans going on then it'll deter it.

Nope.

You say the away fans were cheering the players on against Chelsea, of course they were to a point, as they can hate the manager and support the team, as the two are not mutually exclusive.

The away fans make the press sit up and take notice, as the happy clappers don`t tend to go to away games, the hard core do.

All it takes, is another couple of eye bleeding performances and defeats and it all starts again with vengeance.

The press sit up and take notice again and the club gets put under the spotlight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back