2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Moshiri is angry at how much money he’s wasted on us so wants to ruin us before selling.
Sounds plausible that a man with his business acumen would take this route...

... "I'm so livid at how much money I've wasted on this club. You know what? I think I'll ruin it on purpose so it has no value, before I then sell it for a massive loss".

Sounds plausible that a man with his business acumen would take this route...

... "I'm so livid at how much money I've wasted on this club. You know what? I think I'll ruin it on purpose so it has no value, before I then sell it for a massive loss".

If you couldn't sense the sarcasm in my post you should log off for the year.

Benitez.....if you analyse my teams they play with high intensity and on the front foot????????

He's chatting absolute wham in that interview, and it's clear he's not going to change the shape or system with the new full backs.

Keep DCL on his todd up front, smash cross after cross into the box from both sides and hope for the best and only play two midfielders who get over whelmed every match, the absolute dinosaur.

What style?

“If you analyse my teams, they are aggressive, they go on the front foot and press, and try to regain the ball high up the pitch, create chances and score goals,”

confused-side-eye.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.