2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Super bloos who dont even know anything about a young lad been at the club since he was 11 and scored 3 back to back hatricks last year after a serious injury.

Could be the next Owen , Rooney or Fowler ....18 yrs old and has earned the right for a shot of the 1st team. Not come here for a pension top up.

Call yerselves Evertonians ....:zzz:
Have you seen him in training?
I think the manager has.

For the fourth game in a row, he has been dreadful. Surely giving Dobbin a half hour was a no lose situation? Forget the argument about whether or not he should have signed Rondon, not subbing him or Iwobi when they were woeful can't be a classed as a good decision on any level. I get your loyalty, even say fair play for sticking to your guns, but that can't be classed as a good management decision.
Noone is saying it's a fantastic decision to play them, and he is being criticized for it. But again, is there an obvious replacement? It's a still gamble playing two kids. Mf was outrun today, two kids wouldn't make a difference, he has been limited by injuries, and it is what it is, any wins or draws are bonus at this part of time until both rich and DCL are back.

Dobbin aint good enough mate no one had heard his name until he popped up on our bench and suddenly its "GIVE HIM A CHANCE LAD FFS BENNY".

He's on the bench as there is no point having a 3rd GK on there thats it.

Like I said if Josh King or Moise Kean was on the bench I would be calling out Benitez for playing Rondon as well but he doesn't he has a kid nowhere near ready.

Blame Brands not the bloke who's been here less than half a season for the state of our bench.
Most people had heard of Dobbin when he was 15. 2, 15yr olds scored for the 18yesterday Sherrif & Lawrence

The same delusional buffoon saying Dobbin isn't good enough is the exact same clown who until midway through last season was saying Dom was Championship level at best.

His opinion of a player aint worth a thing.
Never forget this: Appoint a winner like Dyche

92349730-ADD6-41A4-991F-C45FBE073972.jpeg

Just watched the replay.

Iwobi was miserable. Gordon deserved the start after his play last week at OT. He would have been flying and the crowd would have backed him hugely.

First time this season i really think RB missed the boat.

Most people had heard of Dobbin when he was 15. 2, 15yr olds scored for the 18yesterday Sherrif & Lawrence

The under 23's is league one/two standard.

Massive jump from that to playing against players like Zouma/Ogbonna two bricks who are international quality shielded by another two bricks in Soucek and Rice.

Its just drunk arl da talk who've never played football to any half decent level who come out with nonsense like "just play the kids they must be better than this galoot".

Never forget this: Appoint a winner like Dyche

View attachment 142932
The man knows. There's no way he could be serious with the sheer amount of guff he spouts. Has to be taking the piss for attention.
Have you seen him in training?
I think the manager has.
That's the point. If the manager makes a wrong decision based on the evidence presented in training, he deserves to be criticised.
Because, quite clearly, Rondon isn't up to the task and yet he keeps picking him.

Status
Not open for further replies.