2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im pretty sure 90% of Goodison don't want fans attending who want the club to fail.

You've been on the managers back from day one therefore you aint a supporter in my mind.

That's not me saying you aint an Evertonian its saying you are happy to cash in your supporter card when it suits you which for me isn't support.

Slate the manager making bad decisions that fine, demanding him sacked after a pre season friendly defeat is something else.
Why can’t you get your head around people 100% willing the team onto win matches but having no faith in the manager?

It isn’t a difficult concept, we have supported the club all our lives and will do so after he has been dismissed. He is only passing through but the damage he is doing will out live his tenure.

Im pretty sure 90% of Goodison don't want fans attending who want the club to fail.

You've been on the managers back from day one therefore you aint a supporter in my mind.

That's not me saying you aint an Evertonian its saying you are happy to cash in your supporter card when it suits you which for me isn't support.

Slate the manager making bad decisions that fine, demanding him sacked after a pre season friendly defeat is something else.
No one wants to lose. If we wanted to lose then why are we all so unhappy today??

We just do not believe this manager will make us a better side or improve our results. I cannot have faith in something I do not believe will work. How hard is it to understand?

So he doesn't count? He was injured wasn't he?

Keep moving goalposts lads. Benitez is the only manager to ever have injured players.

nobody is saying that but none of the previous mangers have missed our whole front line for as long as he has. the squad is paper thin because previous managers have messed up in the transfer window.you can't blame it on Rafael, 2 of our best players this season were brought in under his watch. you just have an agenda simple as that no matter what happens

You and others slated him from day one, slated him after that pre season defeat, were calling him a fat pig, changing avators to stuffed pigs etc.

Thats not support in my eyes regardless of your feelings towards Benitez the person. I have much more respect for those who made it clear from the off that they didnt like Raffa and were finished with the club until he went - I didn't agree with that stance but I respect it.

What I cant respect is the ones who dont like the bloke but use any excuse to wade into slamming the guy - like we win Burnley 3-1 but because they scored 1st and we had a poor 1st half he was crap, a dinosaur etc.
Show me where I have insulted his appearance, where I have changed my avatar or any of that. Others maybe did. I didn't so that is a downright lie so I would appreciate an apology for that.

I didn't want him, don't want him, have criticised his appointment but have not made any reference to his appearance or the like. I have always shared my reasoning for not wanting him. But downright lying about what you are alleging is a disgrace.

I also haven't commented about him for weeks now, I haven't ventured into this thread. And let him just show himself up without the need for me to say anything. But losing 5:2 at home is disgraceful and can't believe you are happy about it.

If he pays his money to watch the team, then he can have any opinion he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.