2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh. This again. You have been asked, repeatedly, for evidence of fans who want the club to fail. You have provided nothing in response. However, you have been vaulted suggesting that relegation is no big deal and going to see Everton at Wembley in a championship play-off final would be great.

Either demonstrate that Everton fans want Everton to lose or stop saying that it's happening. You're a fantasist.
Something something Eddie Howe, waffle waffle Pulis, ramble ramble Allardyce, lies lies Moyes, Carlo stuff, bizarre comparisons, Koeman etc etc

YAWN

Because the criticism is largely crap.

Ancelotti was defended because of our garbage bench and all of a sudden Benitez has a gluttony of talent such as Gbamin, Dobbin and Kenny.

Utter nonsense.

Something something Eddie Howe, waffle waffle Pulis, ramble ramble Allardyce, lies lies Moyes, Carlo stuff, bizarre comparisons, Koeman etc etc

YAWN
@tommye correct ^^^^^

YAWN

Something something 1.7 mil, something something only striker on a free in the world, something something Pep and Klop, something something Rafatola, something something never ever answer the question.

I can’t wait to see what pearls he comes up with, when Benitez gets webbed.

What were you saying then? It looked like you were laying the majority of the blame at the players feet and minimising the impact of the manager.
I was saying that over recent years, many players seem to down tools and the blame instantly goes to the manager, going back to, say, 2015 ish.

I didn’t say it was specific to one manager.

Something something 1.7 mil, something something only striker on a free in the world, something something Pep and Klop, something something Rafatola, something something never ever answer the question.

I can’t wait to see what pearls he comes up with, when Benitez gets webbed.
He'll have turned on him by then. He always turns eventually. It'll take longer this time because he's dug himself too deep but when he turns he'll be the biggest Benitez hater on here. It's what he does. He howls at the moon.

Well Ped who was at the game didn't agree that the sub was wrong as Gordon was fading and I didn't agree that the sub was wrong either so assume a good portion of GP didn't either.

Just because a handful of Geordies are desperate to make Gordon something he isn't doesn't make the managers deicison wrong.

Richarlison comes on and scores in minutes - Gordon could have played 180 minutes and was never scoring.

Thats the difference - be annoyed at the sub fine but booing it? Come on thats embarrassing which our fans have been for months.

Singing about Carlo dying

Abusive banners aimed at the current manager

Calling for a managers head after losing a pre season game.

We're a banter club now and the neanderthals cant see it.
You cant have ambition for the club to improve and support Rafael Benitez as manager of Everton. Support for the manager means we won't improve.

Until our support start having some standards then we will continue to see debacles like yesterday. The club cannot succeed while it is so divided and we need to end this failed experiment as soon as possible.
Moshiri has drove a massive wedge between our fan base in hiring this manager. Probably about 90%-10% against this appointment but the stubbornness and arrogance by him and the manager will see one of them fail. The support will not put up with this for much longer.

Moshiri has drove a massive wedge between our fan base in hiring this manager. Probably about 90%-10% against this appointment but the stubbornness and arrogance by him and the manager will see one of them fail. The support will not put up with this for much longer.

I can’t wrap my head around the fact some people are just piling in on the manager and not bothering acknowledging Moshiri in all this. He’s the reason the manager is here!

Zonal Marking.

Although 90% of managers out there have their own way of doing things hence why they are often given that mad thing Evertonians dont like to give these days to bring in their own players suited to their system - time.
So zonal marking but, actually, when you've had a think about it, not zonal marking. That's down to Evertonian impatience.

I'll ask again, you said he's not beyond criticism, so what would be valid criticism? Or has he been perfect so far?

A decent draw at Old Trafford, no doubt about that. But some of the pro Benitez cheerleaders are really overselling it. I mean like, some people are celebrating a draw as if it was a win. A draw against a United team, managed by the managerial maestro that is Ole Gunnar Solskjaer at that. So settle down there now kids, and stop jizzing yourselves. It's a decent start to the season but it's how you finish, not how you start that counts.
I stand by what i said here. I see no reason, after the events of this weekend to change my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.