2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So zonal marking but, actually, when you've had a think about it, not zonal marking. That's down to Evertonian impatience.

I'll ask again, you said he's not beyond criticism, so what would be valid criticism? Or has he been perfect so far?

It's a criticism because I dont personally like Zonal Marking and it doesnt suit the current players.

However thats the problem of having a squad filled up of players from numerous regimes all with different styles.

Every manager who comes into the club will have this problem from Graham Potter trying to teach our midfield to string 2 passes together to Biesla playing a high line with tugboat Keane at CB.

You give your manager TIME.

Graham Potter - 1 win in 5 another who many want here yet wouldn't get time with our fanbase he would be bald with stress within months if we weren't in the top 6 spots.

Something something 1.7 mil, something something only striker on a free in the world, something something Pep and Klop, something something Rafatola, something something never ever answer the question.

I can’t wait to see what pearls he comes up with, when Benitez gets webbed.
I’ve discovered that if you remove any reference to players, managers or finance, he actually begins to make a lot of sense.

It's a criticism because I dont personally like Zonal Marking and it doesnt suit the current players.

However thats the problem of having a squad filled up of players from numerous regimes all with different styles.

Every manager who comes into the club will have this problem from Graham Potter trying to teach our midfield to string 2 passes together to Biesla playing a high line with tugboat Keane at CB.

You give your manager TIME.

Graham Potter - 1 win in 5 another who many want here yet wouldn't get time with our fanbase he would be bald with stress within months if we weren't in the top 6 spots.
defensive unit was fine last year, one of the best around. He changed it and we’re awful

and yet another lie about potter, about 4 people said they’d have him

defensive unit was fine last year, one of the best around. He changed it and we’re awful

And the reason why it was brilliant was because we played 4 CB's, 2 CDM's (including a shackled Doucoure) and camped in our own half relying on set pieces to score a goal and hold on to 1-0 for dear life.

Benitez tries to play more open football like fans wanted and like Koeman & Silva before him these crap defenders can not do the basics.

But hey why let fachts get in the way of an agenda Christopher.

I can’t wrap my head around the fact some people are just piling in on the manager and not bothering acknowledging Moshiri in all this. He’s the reason the manager is here!
Because this is the first truely big ‘against the fans’ appointment he’s made, sure there was opposition to the Count of Monte Bisto but people could see a bit of sense with that and the other appointments

And the reason why it was brilliant was because we played 4 CB's, 2 CDM's (including a shackled Doucoure) and camped in our own half relying on set pieces to score a goal and hold on to 1-0 for dear life.

Benitez tries to play more open football like fans wanted and like Koeman & Silva before him these crap defenders can not do the basics.

But hey why let fachts get in the way of an agenda Christopher.
Still waiting for you to evidence your fachts that you claimed about me before.

You messing? We were a joke at the back, absolute keystone cops especially at home. Conceded 48 goals which was the third most in the top half. We were boss at heading free kicks and corners away on our own six yard line like.

Still waiting for you to evidence your fachts that you claimed about me before.

I dont need to show you anything. My conscience is clear when/if this manager gets the boot I gave him a chance like I will the next one even if its **shudders** Eddie Howe.

Cant say the same for you and your cool gang of supa bloos.

Status
Not open for further replies.