Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you make a point without insulting people?

I have no time for Everton fans who act like spoilt brats whilst calling fans who have patience luvvies/Kopites etc.

Win Monday and we go 5th despite having had 3 of our best players out injured for 3-6 weeks with having spent the 20th smallest budget in the summer.

Its embarassing at the moment reading the none stop drivel - Benitez goes and we win the lot with Graham Potter / Thomas Frank / Eddie Howe / Favre / David Moyes as manager is the thinking whilst backing the same squad who Carlo Ancelotti couldn't get a tune out of.

I have no time for Everton fans who act like spoilt brats whilst calling fans who have patience luvvies/Kopites etc.

Win Monday and we go 5th despite having had 3 of our best players out injured for 3-6 weeks with having spent the 20th smallest budget in the summer.

Its embarassing at the moment reading the none stop drivel - Benitez goes and we win the lot with Graham Potter / Thomas Frank / Eddie Howe / Favre / David Moyes as manager is the thinking whilst backing the same squad who Carlo Ancelotti couldn't get a tune out of.
You have no time for the vast majority of Evertoniansthen, because very few support this manager.

Its extremely childish and a bit embarrassing how you revert to insults so often.

You've shown no patience with managers in the past. You are in no position to lecture others and you should pipe down with the insults.

giphy.gif

You have no time for the vast majority of Evertoniansthen, because very few support this manager.

Its extremely childish and a bit embarrassing how you revert to insults so often.

You've shown no patience with managers in the past. You are in no position to lecture others and you should pipe down with the insults.

Because they're idiots quite frankly.

The same idiots who rallied behind Bill Kenwright yet moan about going 26 years without a trophy and 3 failed ground moves.

You reap what you sow and when you chase this manager out the door as you have done with the last half a dozen you'll be crying when Mark Hughes / Eddie Howe or some other bog standard manager on the cheap is in the dug out trying to navigate our FFP problems.

Because they're idiots quite frankly.

The same idiots who rallied behind Bill Kenwright yet moan about going 26 years without a trophy and 3 failed ground moves.

You reap what you sow and when you chase this manager out the door as you have done with the last half a dozen you'll be crying when Mark Hughes / Eddie Howe or some other bog standard manager on the cheap is in the dug out trying to navigate our FFP problems.
The idea that it is only Kenwright supporters who are against the manager is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard. Find where I have been supportive of Kenwright...

Other manager than Hughes and Howe exist too. Not sure why you have to bring them up so often.

Got to see that you got another insult in though.

The idea that it is Kenwright supporters who are against the manager is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard. Find where I have been supportive of Kenwright...

Other manager than Hughes and Howe exist too. Not sure why you have to bring them up so often.

Got to see that you got another insult in though.

Its the caveman mentality of

Kenwright Blue = Kenwright Good
Benitez Red = Benitez Bad

My Doberman has more reasoning than half the idiots who attend Goodison each week.

Football fans in general are morons hence why owners dont listen to a word they say and rightfully so.

Big game Monday and with richarlison fit it’s certainly not beyond us to get a result , I’ll certainly be expecting more than we saw against Watford but I’m not too downhearted at the min .

Its the caveman mentality of

Kenwright Blue = Kenwright Good
Benitez Red = Benitez Bad

My Doberman has more reasoning than half the idiots who attend Goodison each week.

Football fans in general are morons hence why owners dont listen to a word they say and rightfully so.
Cavemen
Idiots
Morons

All in one post.

Barely worth a response.

Big game Monday and with richarlison fit it’s certainly not beyond us to get a result , I’ll certainly be expecting more than we saw against Watford but I’m not too downhearted at the min .

People need to ask themselves if Benitez was sacked tomorrow would they:

Wake up richer?
Wake up healthier?

If the answer is no then stop crying over something you have no control of. He's manager and thats the end of it so back the guy instead of spending everyday in a depressed state over a game of football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back