Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its the caveman mentality of

Kenwright Blue = Kenwright Good
Benitez Red = Benitez Bad
leowtf.gif

Het mate, do you still want Everton to be relegated?

Never said I wanted them relegated - said I wouldn't be arsed if they were in the grand scheme of things.

You see some Evertonians will support the team regardless of whoever is the manager, whatever league they are in... whereas some pick and choose.

Football existed long before the supa dupa Premier League came about in 1992.

Never said I wanted them relegated - said I wouldn't be arsed if they were in the grand scheme of things.

You see some Evertonians will support the team regardless of whoever is the manager, whatever league they are in... whereas some pick and choose.

Football existed long before the supa dupa Premier League came about in 1992.
What does any of this mean honestly? It’s genuinely just a collection of sentences with literally nothing tying it together.

I understand you support the manager and want to get behind him and that’s your right but honestly I can’t make sense of what point you’re trying to make .

Last edited:
What does any of this mean honestly? It’s genuinely just a collection of sentences with literally nothing tying it together.

I understand you support the manager and want to get behind him and that’s your right but honestly I can’t make sense of what point you’re trying to make .

GHCQ have their top supercomputer trying to decipher it.

I understand you support the manager and want to get behind him and that’s your right but honestly and can’t make sense of what point you’re trying to make .

Its easy to understand - whoever the manager is, whatever league we are in I'll happily support the club.

Listen Everton used to be the be all and end all for me - I missed a family wedding for an away day game, I used to be a moaning arse all weekend if we lost which led to arguments with the missus and family.

18 months ago my life changed - I lost a good friend to COVID, I lost a lot of earnings being S/E, I spent most of my free time in lockdown doing the shopping for my nans street of largely elderly who were too scared to leave the house thinking if they did it was a death sentence. I couldn't even go to Goodison which is my escape from reality one day a week and was forced to watch us on TV in empty soulless stadiums.

So when people say "well you used to moan FB92 at Silva as manager" thats because my priorities in life were completely wrong and ive come to realise Everton winning, losing or drawing doesn't alter my life in any way neither does Benitez or whoever else being our manager.

Benitez is manager
Everton are 9th in the table

If we win Monday great if we dont I wont be booting the dog and demanding "fat pigman kopite" gets sacked / Moshiri be tarred and feathered outside of St Johns.

Its easy to understand - whoever the manager is, whatever league we are in I'll happily support the club.

Listen Everton used to be the be all and end all for me - I missed a family wedding for an away day game, I used to be a moaning arse all weekend if we lost which led to arguments with the missus and family.

18 months ago my life changed - I lost a good friend to COVID, I lost a lot of earnings being S/E, I spent most of my free time in lockdown doing the shopping for my nans street ofargely elderly who were too scared to leave the house thinkingif they did it wasa death sentence. I couldn't even go to Goodison which is my escape from reality one day a week and was forced to watch us on TV in empty soulless stadiums.

So when people say "well you used to moan FB92 at Silva as manager" thats because my priorities in life were completely wrong and ive come to realise Everton winning, losing or drawing doesn't alter my life in any way neither does Benitez or whoever else being our manager.

Benitez is manager
Everton are 9th in the table

If we win Monday great if we dont I wont be booting the dog and demanding "fat pigman kopite" gets sacked / Moshiri be tarred and feathered outside of St Johns.

your basically saying they’re is more to life than everton aren’t you mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back