2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
6th from bottom and behind the football giants of Brentford and Brighton. We are so lucky he chose us over all those other clubs who were after him.
I think everyone is relaxed about this situation and not screaming "WE'LL BE RELEGATED!" because we've just had a massive load of games against so called top teams and got them out the way, we have injured players coming back now, and we have the chance in January to get a few reinforcements in...oh, and the fact that we're 3 points off the top half of the league.

I and many others are extremely relaxed about where we are for the moment.

Shoking poll results.

Worst run in 30 years, close to (if not in) the relegation battle, playing dire football, with an ex-kopite who called us a small club in charge and nearly half of us are happy with him.

Unexplainable.

And yes, I'm aware of the injuries and the 1,7 mill spent

I think there are many Evertonians who - while they wont back Benitez - are with him if he takes a blow torch to the unproductive elements of this club.

He'll get leeway for that reason alone.

We'll see us rise up the table soon enough though, and the "in/out" polls will disappear rapidly.

I don’t think any of those would count as get out clauses at any other premier league club given the results we have seen.

Every single club would have fired him unless he’d worked miracles for them in the past (Bielsa/Dyche)

He’s here because of the owner and no one else.
What Manager is there when not supported by the majority shareholder? He is here because Everton has become a shambles with no cohesion at the top level. I don't know how he will do but we need a ruthless clear out and singular vision. That is something he can provide, hopefully with great results when done.

I think there are many Evertonians who - while they wont back Benitez - are with him if he takes a blow torch to the unproductive elements of this club.

He'll get leeway for that reason alone.

We'll see us rise up the table soon enough though, and the "in/out" polls will disappear rapidly.
Perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.