Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baines on form is one of our best players though and thankfully he seems to be hitting his stride after a long time layoff.

It would take an injury to Leighton for RFM to play ahead of him and, much as I like Ramiro, Baines has been one of my favourite players for years so hope you'll forgive me when I say that I hope like hell we don't see Ramiro play there anytime soon!

Ha! Forgiven. As I said, definitely his history there is not the best one, so it wouldn't be a clever decision having a good player as Baines.

he's already nearly played 20 games, i doubt he was expecting to play that much straight away.

I'm sure he'll be more of a starter next season, and eventually replace jagielka anyway.

I really won't, trust me! Bale, Ozil, it's a tiresome tacky cliche of a celebration and I hate it. Love the guy though.

I blame Di María every [Poor language removed] day for create this stupid celebration. I understand his reasons but to see it as a fan is a [Poor language removed].

Only joined us this season and already jumping into the fans to celebrate, great stuff to see.

It's good he's pretty assured in front of goal too. Having an extra player with an eye to score during corners is great.

Especially as some scally has his headband :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back