Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only joined us this season and already jumping into the fans to celebrate, great stuff to see.

It's good he's pretty assured in front of goal too. Having an extra player with an eye to score during corners is great.
Yes our last defenders for scoring vital goals were Stubbs - then the King Mountfield , and in the 1960';s70.s John Hurst!

Wonder if Tim Howard will have a go at Mori for his celebrations as according to Hiddink it was our celebrations which caused the additional added on time in added time.

Didn't Tim mention if the Everton fans hadn't jumped onto the pitch against Bournemouth no time would have been added?

It was a superb finish as well by Mori but what a peach of a ball it was by Del, I think I shouted goal before it was anywhere near an Everton player as it looked absolutely perfect the moment it left his foot.

For balance alone i think he should be our starting CB and let Stones & Jagielka fight it out for the other spot, but forget about balance, his performances alone have earned him the right to be the starting CB, in my opinion of course.

Agree on this, he should be the number one CB but Martinez has this crazy thing of bringing players right back into the side even if they are not fully fit or in some players cases (Howard), not even as good but they have more experience.

I really do think he's better than Stones right now. Stones seems to be having a poor run of form recently, needs to quit all that fiddling about in his box and defend properly - I think RFM should start over Stones for the league cup semis, he has saved our arses a few times, for example that boss challenge against Spurs near the end of the game where Kane I think would've been through on goal, and of course is one of the league's highest-scoring defenders this season. He's absolutely boss at the back.

Yes our last defenders for scoring vital goals were Stubbs - then the King Mountfield , and in the 1960';s70.s John Hurst!

...er.....Seamus and Baines have popped up with viral goals in the more recent past, Joey :)

And you forgot to mention dear old Mickey Lyons from the 70s ;)

I really won't, trust me! Bale, Ozil, it's a tiresome tacky cliche of a celebration and I hate it. Love the guy though.

Well, you can have my word everyone and their mother hated that celebration in River. But then you get used to it (thankfully) and there comes a time when you actually feel like the man himself is giving you his heart.

Especially if it is followed with a face like this in a cup final.

But it matters not, I'm just so glad Ramiro seems to be loving Everton. :D

On the goal scoring thing i remember David Weir getting an important one when we beat Man United, he got a few good goals but was no Degsy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back