Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too many bad clearances, too many passes to opposition and too many times he fails to clear that ball over his shoulder, just kicks fresh air.

I know we like him and all that, but he has not been at his best and is not immune from criticism. If it had been jags or stones or especially Alcaraz or Distin (players we turned on) with those errors these last 3-4 games they would have been hammered for it.

I highly doubt that.

So many fans are incapable of balanced opinions. You can think Funes Mori is really good but still point out when he's had a bad game or made mistakes.

I think he's ace and was mostly solid yesterday, but had a few panicky moments. One of them identical to one at the weekend, which both could have led to goals.

But he's still young and adapting to the league. He's going to have some problems now and then, but my word what a good player he could be. So rare to see someone adapt so quickly from that league.

So many fans are incapable of balanced opinions. You can think Funes Mori is really good but still point out when he's had a bad game or made mistakes.

I think he's ace and was mostly solid yesterday, but had a few panicky moments. One of them identical to one at the weekend, which both could have led to goals.

But he's still young and adapting to the league. He's going to have some problems now and then, but my word what a good player he could be. So rare to see someone adapt so quickly from that league.

People are merely pointing out that he was not great yesterday and has been a bit shaky of late. THat is the whole point of this thread, to discuss him, good or bad (he can be both you know).

Shakes moments? You and others are making it out like he scored 7 ogs in these games.

He's been absolutely fine and we won last night. Just be happy.

Mate, wind it in, you are one of those "say anything to prove my point" types. No one is saying anything about 7 OG's or even that he is crap just was a bit shaky. The fact that so many other blues have said it must say something to you.

I am overjoyed we won and rate clev,lennon,Barks performances especially but, I think Funes was not at his best, just an internet opinion that differs from yours my friend, not the end of the world.

Mate, wind it in, you are one of those "say anything to prove my point" types. No one is saying anything about 7 OG's or even that he is crap just was a bit shaky. The fact that so many other blues have said it must say something to you.

I am overjoyed we won and rate clev,lennon,Barks performances especially but, I think Funes was not at his best, just an internet opinion that differs from yours my friend, not the end of the world.

Lol. Wind it in. Hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back